Monday, August 17, 2026

MOOD BOARD

The weekend went by much too fast. The Lad was here for the weekend, so you know not much got done around here, except for me. And with yesterday's rains, it was even a lazier day. He has gone on to NJ to visit with family for a week before we head to a weekend in Fire Island and then head to Ptown for a week coming up soon...so I have barely made a dent on my list making of what I want to pack. Oh hell with it. How hard can it be to throw some square cuts, a few tees, a pair or two of hot shorts and some skincare in a brown bag????


Have a great Monday all!

8 comments:

  1. Well, the Lad knows how it is, babes.
    And I do want that Bambi.
    And that curve looks dangerous. I’m up for a challenge.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, someone's up bright and early in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I suppose you do need pants for PTown, more's the pity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen Miranda had expressive hands and suggestive hips, and that last room quietly screams taste, elegance and attention to detail. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better live leopards than leopard coats or rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much travel so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the leopards the best. I know a few faces they can eat if so inclined.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!