I love the feeling of Halloween and the spirit of it....my favorite....but shit , I don't need to see it yet. Like she said it's two years away yet!!!!!
Our local garden centre has been known to put Christmas junk out in August, so I can relate to the anger of this lady. Winter clothing is now on sale in UK shops; madness when temperatures could go back to 90 degrees farenheit any time soon.
Having been in retail...I can understand the short selling season of seasonal merchandise...but it still drives me nuts!!! Live the season i say. By time that holiday or season gets here...everyone is burnt out of it and then never enjoys that holiday when it arrives.
Hahahahaha, I love her and her take-no-prisoners, foul mouth ATTITUDE! And then at the end she does an about-face on the pumpkin spice latte, hahahahaha!
I was just at Michaels yesterday looking at all their Halloween merch. I make no apologies.
It's only 54 days until the month of Halloween, so I'm on high anxiety waiting for it to hurry up and come, can understand the stores being stocked. But skipping over Thanksgiving, going straight to Christmas, is unforgiveable, LOL.
I love Halloween but it's why to early for me yet...I bring my stuff out about three weeks prior...and I agree about Thanksgiving. Probably my second favorite holiday.
I'm agnostic, so I don't celebrate Halloween, no matter how firmly the Holiday Industrial Complex tries to shive it down my throat.
ReplyDeleteLOL -- you're preaching to the choir, Auntie!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how she really feels.
ReplyDeleteIt's not autumn until BJ's brings out their apple cider donuts... tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love Halloween henny..but I agree..it's hot, I dont need to see this shot already.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha
ReplyDeleteOh don’t mess with her Hot Girl Summer!
But she’s right!
XOXO
Im enjoying a Hot boy summer myself! Let it all hang out I say.
Delete🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteBut, yup, been seeing that stuff **everywhere** already.
XOXO
P.S. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the holidays? LOL
I love the feeling of Halloween and the spirit of it....my favorite....but shit , I don't need to see it yet. Like she said it's two years away yet!!!!!
DeleteOur local garden centre has been known to put Christmas junk out in August, so I can relate to the anger of this lady. Winter clothing is now on sale in UK shops; madness when temperatures could go back to 90 degrees farenheit any time soon.
ReplyDeleteHaving been in retail...I can understand the short selling season of seasonal merchandise...but it still drives me nuts!!! Live the season i say. By time that holiday or season gets here...everyone is burnt out of it and then never enjoys that holiday when it arrives.
DeleteShe says exactly what many want to say out loud but don’t for decorum.
ReplyDeletePan in Wynnewood
Hahahahaha, I love her and her take-no-prisoners, foul mouth ATTITUDE! And then at the end she does an about-face on the pumpkin spice latte, hahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI was just at Michaels yesterday looking at all their Halloween merch. I make no apologies.
If not for her color, I would have sworn it was Anne Marie!!!!!!
DeleteIt's only 54 days until the month of Halloween, so I'm on high anxiety waiting for it to hurry up and come, can understand the stores being stocked. But skipping over Thanksgiving, going straight to Christmas, is unforgiveable, LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love Halloween but it's why to early for me yet...I bring my stuff out about three weeks prior...and I agree about Thanksgiving. Probably my second favorite holiday.
Delete