Tuesday, August 18, 2026

MEANWHILE AT THE CASA....

 My neighbor washes his car dressed like this...

It's a good thing I like birds and they trust me. I like to catch them, and make them shit on his car.

14 comments:

  1. You could offer him a hand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Offer the mistress a hand and she takes the whole male body!

      Delete
  2. Now, why would you want the birds to shit on his .... Oh. 🤣😉😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl, I’m moving to your neighborhood!
    Between this and the guy you see when you walk Sophie….
    Also, he should be forbidden to dry up.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to wash my car like that! I enjoyed giving the neighbors something to laugh at to brighten their day. Did you get my email? Huh? Didya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so toots....did you send one? We must both be going nuts!🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
    2. I sent one to that yahoo address. It seems to be the only one I have. Ironically, I was sending you my correct (I think) address. Maybe we aren't meant to communicate anymore or we both must be going nuts!

      Delete
  5. Oh Puhleeze, that guy knows exactly what he's doing, and doing it very well I might add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what your saying is Mileson, he could give you a good spit shine?

      Delete
  6. I like your plan to keep him busy with washing the car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I bet your more then a helpful neighbor to handle his hose?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get your spray nozzle ready, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/18/2026

    …and Y not ?!
    I do the same, it gives certain neighbors a rise and a great weekend morning in the summer :)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you also put a leak in his hose?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!