LIVE! LIVE! Life is a banquet, and some sorry sons of bitches are starving!
In this feature, I'll share a weekly guest with you all, and you tell me in only three words what comes to mind.
In Three Words...
Karen Black
A prolific actress!Sx
Yay!!!You know her!
The famous cross eyed stewardess that saved the passengers in Airport 75
Absolutely adored her! Jx
Negative Life Choices
Cult horror actress
Quirky, unusual, talented.
Offbeat and underrated!
Five Easy Pieces
Trilogy of Terror
That last segment, with the warrior doll... that scared the CRAP out of me!!!
Me too, Rade! That's the only thing I remember about that movie. I was nineteen and I never watched it again, but that doll still resurfaces in my head sometimes. Funny, that's the only Karen Black movie I've ever seen.
Thousand-faced talent.
she bled well
Fascinating underrated actressShe was great in The Killing HeatJon
Trilogy Of Terror!!!!
also singer-songwriter
Er, um, quoi?
The Great Gatsby!
I love her.
Her Zuni Doll
Versatile: Intense: Quirky
Counterculture, Cult cinema.
Relaxed, artistic style.Man, I loved her in cult horror films...and in general.
Mysterious, captivating aura.
Messy. Brilliant. Human.
Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!
A prolific actress!
ReplyDeleteSx
Yay!!!
DeleteYou know her!
The famous cross eyed stewardess that saved the passengers in Airport 75
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adored her! Jx
ReplyDeleteNegative Life Choices
ReplyDeleteCult horror actress
ReplyDeleteQuirky, unusual, talented.
ReplyDeleteOffbeat and underrated!
ReplyDeleteFive Easy Pieces
ReplyDeleteTrilogy of Terror
ReplyDeleteThat last segment, with the warrior doll... that scared the CRAP out of me!!!
DeleteMe too, Rade! That's the only thing I remember about that movie. I was nineteen and I never watched it again, but that doll still resurfaces in my head sometimes. Funny, that's the only Karen Black movie I've ever seen.
DeleteThousand-faced talent.
ReplyDeleteshe bled well
ReplyDeleteFascinating underrated actress
ReplyDeleteShe was great in The Killing Heat
Jon
Trilogy Of Terror!!!!
ReplyDeletealso singer-songwriter
ReplyDeleteEr, um, quoi?
ReplyDeleteThe Great Gatsby!
ReplyDeleteI love her.
ReplyDeleteHer Zuni Doll
ReplyDeleteVersatile: Intense: Quirky
ReplyDeleteCounterculture, Cult cinema.
ReplyDeleteRelaxed, artistic style.
ReplyDeleteMan, I loved her in cult horror films...and in general.
Mysterious, captivating aura.
ReplyDeleteMessy. Brilliant. Human.
ReplyDelete