Tuesday, July 28, 2026

ENDORA DOES FASION

 I'm not too big a fan of anything AI except for a few exceptions when it comes to some fun, no nonsense things like these creations someone did featuring Endora from Bewitched, in the brand styles of some of the huge legendary fashion houses. I must admit the Celine, Givenchy and Mulger are the Mistress's choice for my closet! 

23 comments:

  1. Well that was fun!!! And Agnes looks great with the facelift. An accomplished actress but I don't think her efforts were really appreciated. Try "The Magnificent Ambersons and "Mrs. Parkington" for two movies where she shined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do appreciate that AI is being used in so many things I’m not even aware of and it does have many practical and even fun uses, but I would much rather see the real Agnes Moorhead with the fashions added on and not an AI, facelifted, botoxed version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AI is so eerie!!!! That's why I worry over it creating things that are not stated and done just for fun. Once day we won't know what is real or fake it will be that good. Since I'm so visual and love fantasy work, and fashion and design, I get a kick out of it for that, but it ends there.

      Delete
    2. I’m with you. A part of me appreciates the potential for creations but I worry about how it will be used (and is being used) to fool us.

      Delete
  3. A talented witch can wear ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Endora, and I love her updated looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I’m gonna have to go binge watch Bewitched!
    LOL

    Love Agnes!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bewitched was playing on the lobby TV at my dentist's office yesterday morning.

      Delete
  6. Agnes Moorehead.... Loved her as Endora. Perfectly acerbic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Milleson....a. very underrated a actress.

      Delete
  7. Wouldn't it be fun to have her as a mother-in-law?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Endora had a fashion sense all her own. AI leave her alone!
    Agnes Moorehead was in one of my favorite episodes of The Twilight Zone. She stole that half-hour without saying a word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that one!!!!! It was a good episode. I just caught it during their July 4th marathon.

      Delete
  9. Givenchy — yes, Chanel and Prada — no, too housewifey for Endora.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/29/2026

    Agnes Moorehead, une grande actrice, parfaite pour le rôle de la formidable Endora.
    Un défilé de mode amusant.
    Bien que sa véritable garde-robe télévisuelle dans «Bewitched» ait sans aucun doute popularisé les caftans et encouragé les femmes mûres à adopter de nouvelles tendances de mode en États-Unis :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Givenchy, Mugler and Elie Saab for Endora's updated look. Agnes Moorehead is one of my favourite actresses and I agree with you & Milleson that she was terribly underrated. I just watched "Dark Passage" again not long ago and Moorehead stole the show from Bogart & Bacall, IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you, John! I thought it was just me.

      Delete
  13. Very neat and yes eerie! Cripes...in some of the pictures it could be me! All those clothes used to be me. Especially the Fendi...with the hair and dress.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!