This past weekend was the last Pride event for me for the season. I always get asked by many just why does Harrisburg always have their Pride Event so late when it's at the hottest? Not sure for certain, but I have been told they don't have it in June, the official Pride month, because they fear with Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and DC'S, it will compete and loose some pride goers if it ends up on one of those weekends in bigger cities. Luckily the weather was a winner this past weekend, as some of the clan and I hit the parade and festival. It is held at the Capitol building, and the surrounding area. I enjoyed some of it, then we went to lunch, and then later had to get to the club to start getting ready for the Pride show, and making sure Sigourney Beaver, one of the headliners, got there, and was treated to some hospitality. And I'm here to tell you children she is ever the crazy bitch and filled with stories!!!! I was treated to one gem, where she was at a show once, and she thought what would be the thing to gross out all the gay men? That's right...MEOW! Vagina! Well, at this said show she pulled out a blow pop from her, ah, well, MEOW....and stuck it right in the gaping mouth of a guy in the front row!!!!! Now there is something you won't see on Dragula! The whole weekend went off without a hitch, the show and the festival. Plus there was Discord Adams too! Needed to say, Sunday. Was. Ugly. Some scenes from the weekend.
The Cork and Fork
Discord, Cody, one of our gang, and don't bully him, he cums.... and Sigourney Beaver.
Happy Gay Pride!






















Love your outfit!!! Terrific!!
ReplyDeleteSx
Yes... it looks hot.
ReplyDeleteIs that a Dale Chihuly inspired wig that Betty Whitecastle sported? It's great, as is your fine feathered look, Maddie!
ReplyDeleteI got Chihuly vibes, too!
DeleteI've been to Harrisburg Pride and for it's size always did a fine job of Pride...nice crowd but not nuts and chalk full of events. Paint my jealous! Sigourney and Discord...and the the fabulous Mistress!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!! You need to take that to to South America for carnival girl!!!! Those boys would LOVE that!!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteI used to work with the Pride Festival a long time ago. I was running it the last time it was at HAAC. I have pics, I should probably post them.
ReplyDeleteYou rule in feathers and out of feathers!!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is one fabulous feathered Pride gown, Mistress! May I use a couple of those photos of you for a Pride Gown post that I'm in the process of compiling?
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe feathered outfit is outrageously fun. Any chance we'll see some video clips of that performance???
As long as you all enjoy yourselves, enjoy the outfits of the great and good, and think of your brothers and sisters around the world who can't celebrate what does it matter when the Harrisburg pride tales place.
ReplyDeleteOh my god, that’s you in the feathers? Spectacular!
ReplyDelete