Wednesday, July 22, 2026

ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN.....

I adore, as you know, the snarky, catty cow, Lady Bunny...and her snark is sometimes not always just snark, but completely reads and shade from the "heart". And yes, a friend got free tickets so, against my better judgment, went and saw the movie.  Thank God the tickets were free. But I do agree with Bunny in this funny clip, it did make AJ the Queen look good. And it was also surprising they found an office chair to support Latrice! And a good thing Silky wasn't in it...it then would have to be shown in IMax.

7 comments:

  1. Oh.The.Shade!!
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised that it played at the AMC in Camp Hill for a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a week. I think all of Harrisburgs 15 drag queens contributed to the sales!

      Delete
  3. So, I take it this is not a rave review? Ooh, the shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the parking was good...but the meal and the service in this were two star at best. I have a feeling the money the movie did make got eaten up with Latrice's lunch tab...and Brooklyns fillers, and Ru's dance lessons.

      Delete
  4. To quote George Takai: Oh, myyyy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ru and the girls...but not sure why this movie came about. It was nice just to see the queens on the box screen though.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!