Saturday, June 15, 2019

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

From the Candy Shop today is a long favorite of mine. Many could be put off by him, but I have very eclectic tastes and don't mind a sense of humor and a guy who can enjoy his fem side. Here is Mark Kanemura  

If you've seen Lady Gaga dance, you've probably seen Mark Kanemura dance. He's the one dancing alongside her -- usually in a skirt and something leather. Kanemura who hails from Hawaii, hit it big when he landed a gig as a dancer for Gaga at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. That was just the beginning. He soon danced his way through the videos for 'Telephone,' 'Alejandro,' 'Born This Way,' and 'Judas,' and has been touring with the world's biggest pop star ever since.  But when Kathy Griffin retweets a Instagram  post, calling it possibly the gayest video she’s ever seen “in my life, you know it must be something special. It’s a good thing her declarations aren’t mere hyperbole, because if you haven’t had the pleasure of viewing Mark Kanemura’s Pride video, then your pride summer is off to a lackluster start. With over 6 million views at time of publication, Kanemura’s fabulously flamboyant viral video features him shasahing into Pride Month to the tune of Carly Rae Jepsen’s pop gem “Cut to the Feeling.” Bathed in a swath of balloons, pride flags, confetti, a handheld fan, a teeny-tiny speedo, and multiple drag-inspired wig and outfit reveals, the video is a wonder to behold. Since then, he has his own dance studio and teaches dance and chorography. But look at that sexiness!!!!!!!!!!!! I find the flamboyant, fem and clowing very sexy indeed. I always look forward to his weekly videos.

His infamous Pride video....


And Mark with the art of flriting

33 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I have never seen his Pride video before but now I'm hooked! So camp and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, this is soooo off putting! That body, that sense of humor, the color, the movement, the fabulousity of it all! I'm so very offended, that I may only come back and look at this only twenty times instead of my usual twenty-one! Oh the humanity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks like he'd be a good cuddler right? I like cuddling.

      Delete
    2. I like cuddling too. Something tells me that's all I'd be able to do with him, consensually. I wonder how he feels about adjustable beds?

      Delete
  3. Well... you know how masculinity turns my crank so... that just seems so wrong to me! Lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "a long favorite of mine" - How long, we wonder? And trust you to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is wonderful! I've seen a number of his videos making the rounds on Twitter during the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen I love men. Peroid. I think it's great he is not afraid to do this. And a guy who can make me laugh is sexy in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE HIM!!!!! Im with you, many men float my boat, but I have to say the fem men and pretty boys get me going, and in my research have been better in bed. And he is hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Research? *Singing* Nice work if you can get it and if you can get it, won't you tell me how.

      Delete
    2. Yes Deedles, our Cali boi in a regular Kinsey Institute.

      Delete
    3. @duchess - you sang gershwin! kisskisskiss!

      Delete
    4. @Anne Marie- Love me the standards, Carebear! Bootylicious just doesn't have the same staying power.

      Delete
    5. We have a song bird in our midst!

      Delete
  8. Any man who can rock wigs like that is a dream.
    And even without the wings, he's scorching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally found his page on Instagram and have been living for it ever since. I make my day. And he is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is such an inspiration. My grandkids actually love watching his videos...they both try to emulate him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is hot!!!!!! That beard gets, that chest gets me, and love the fem side. He has more nerve that me. Now is he single?!?!?! Im free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Men that can make me laugh, let go, have fun are very sexy to me. This is a win for me. Those videos can't be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is literally the only reason I ended up liking that song. He is so damn adorable and creative. And sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Song? There was a song? Damn. I'll just have to force myself to look again.

      Delete
  14. Cap Chasen6/15/2019

    That shot on the beach is too funny. What make me drawn to him is he is vibrant...that is sexy. He is FABULOUS! Thanks for psoting him , I have never heard of him otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He obviously has a deep seated passion for plants.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6/15/2019

    What a beautiful man! And his Pride Video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's great. His Pride video is Classy Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is definitely pressing the right buttons with me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is a cutie for sure. I lave a guy who's not afraid to have fun express his sides. He makes me want to get girlie now in my underwear and dance around!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving the picture of him with his heels on and the disco ball! He is a hoot!!!!! More men should embrace his fun side.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pride video. The 500 Wigs by Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!