Monday, October 9, 2017

MEANWHILE AT THE CASA



 Hi it's the Mistress here from the Casa where I'm drenched in soft and sensitive lighting.... with some exciting and big news! With Ms.Moorecock on a long over due vacation, I mean, have you seen her eyes? With bags like that, she won't need to take any luggage to check in at the airport! Well with her being away, I don't know you have heard that my Buster Bolfig Borghese there lounging on the sofa, is my new personal assistant!

Yes, Buster has been upgraded, isn't that right Buster?
To personal assistant.Hi Buster! 
Yeah...... focus honey!   Huh, well, I don't know how this is gonna work out, he has an  attention deficit disorder it  seems.
Beauty.....it hurts.

22 comments:

  1. Bestest kind ever, loves and hugs and chesty scritches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To paraphrase Karen Walker "He's assisting his ass off." Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he assists just be being his handsome self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster looks overworked already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!! He looks rather worried to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buster is my hero! I wish I had his work ethic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like he'll be getting done as much as Ms. Moorecock does?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY EVERYBODY! Look like Asriel was the only one to put together images 8 and 9 together from the previous post! A Mistress tag line!

      Delete
  8. Love it! You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Buster!!!! So glad you were given the respect you finally deserve. Make sure you get the raise too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those looks! Buster- a little ADD goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stink eye and attitude your getting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to love Buster's level of excitement over the promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woff, now be a wonder dog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He still looks more reliable than HRH.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And he'll probably still get more done than Me Moorecock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boy, I hope he can do the job. Buster may be all paws. Get it? All paws!!!! I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He needs his beauty rest after safe-guarding you and the Casa all night....

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the promotion, Buster! I see you have the same work ethic as Terri and Torrie when I work from home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I only hope he doesn't bite the houseboat in the balls thinking there kibbles and bits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buster, did you get a check cut yet?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!