Saturday, January 14, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


People always ask, " Mistress, what IS your type of man?"  Well, I like two kinds of men. Foreign  and domestic. I can tell you this  though. The Mistress is not one of those queens who picks someone who looks like my twin. That is just un-nerving to me. I love variety..... and this man has got it!!!!! Andreas Von Tempple who is from Vienna, more then floats my boat!!!!The stunning model, who still does work, has been photographed by all the leading photographers, and the Mistress is happy to feature him from the Candy Shop for your tasting, I mean viewing pleasure. A older guy with this look will get me all dumb and tongue tied easily. This guy is also probably around the same age as Warbucks. Older men are a weakness with me, with the salt and pepper and stubble look.  I could get wrapped up with him for a few years!!!!! I will spare you the details what he could do to me. Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........

22 comments:

  1. Just cuz there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't a fire "down below."
    Hot.Hot.Hot.
    And I, too, like men who are different looking than me; I am not THAT much of a narcissist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like george clooney's twin...yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love older men too. I am tingling from my fingertips down to my... um well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is better looking that George Clooney. He also makes me wonder about that good looking older man that's in the Volvo commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me a lot of silver!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW What a magnificent MAN, Andreas is a handsome guy. Now this is my speed, and he probably wouldn't kill me in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOWZAAA! Two helpings please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He very WOOF like himself. boy..... I love your Candy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone say HOT DADDY PERFECTION? I nevr knew you enjoyed daddies!?! I'd like to see you do a post on dating the men you do and your type.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some fine-looking older dudes. There are older dudes at my gym with sick bodies that I'll never have. God bless you, bro. Enjoy some foreign and domestics this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. People always ask, " Mistress, what IS your type of man?"

    The answer: "A dick and a pulse."

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have either met the mistress, or sleep with him.

      Delete
    2. Dick and a pulse...two out of three of my e harmony questions.

      Delete
  12. I think I'm going to faint...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mistress, you have got it absolutely right - this beautiful man is perfect. I have never been with a older man yet, but would consider him!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'd like to run my hands over this candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, he certainly got my kitty purring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do believe I could take a crack at that. So with the Lad and Warbucks, does this mean you have both ends of the age spectrum covered?

    ReplyDelete
  17. He and the wolf look like the same creature...and I love both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Older and bolder as they say

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been trying to catch up with your prolific January posting, but I have become inextricably stuck in the Candy Shop!
    And I can't even tell you what a struggle it was just getting past your Houseboy (barely) wearing an overcoat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Mr.DeVice...I myself have the same problem, most days. What with all the eye candy, it's a wonder I haven't any cavities.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!