Friday, August 9, 2013

Galore of Safe Sex......

Drag Houses exist for a long time. They started in the ball culture in New York . Where the main goal was to bring people together and to function like a family for the less fortunate gay’s and drag queens mostly of afro American origin. The House of Galore, who is currently in Amsterdam, is the smallest house with only 10 Drag Queens en 1 Drag King. They all have their own style, personality and specialities. But the main key to their success is that they are professional, beautiful, Fierce and Fabulous, Strong looks, Perfectionists but most important they all have a very positive energy. Approachable, Funny, Original. FUN! Here is a fun spread they did to promote safe sex........... and they say they make great party balloons too!
 
 Lady Galore
 
 
Dyna Dynamite'  
 
Miss Yogi
 
 
Dee Dee
 
 
Drag King, Lee Machetti
 
Ginger G-Spot
 
 
Diva Zsa Zsa
 
Janey Jackie
 
Lulu Hazard

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/09/2013

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of that house but never saw them! Stunning...all of them!!! And a fun message to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should get my own house damn it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should. And you could call it the Pearly Gates of Purgatory.

      Delete
  4. I wish i could look half as good as these bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool spread! But I think I'll use my condoms the old fashioned way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sort of makes me want to have a condom party now. There all so pretty!

      Delete
  6. When I worked at Planned Parenthood we made condom balloon trees for every birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear the Mistress does the same thing at the Casa.

      Delete
  7. How can anyone not love drag queens? They make everything seem better and fun! They are all beautiful and in Amsterdam!!!!! Dare we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and the Mistress in the Red Light District would signal the end of this planet. But the queen are fabu!!!!

      Delete
    2. Amsterdam!?!?!?! Between the sex and the "other stuff", I would probably never return!

      Delete
  8. About the only thing I do anymore with condoms is blow them up like balloons! I have forgot what one does with them. Gorgeous queens and post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it wrong that I'd probably sleep with Lee Machetti? And does that now make me a lesbian? Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lulu Hazard looks like my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this whole spread....fun with a message! And love the auburn hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post of drag queens! I swear I have no idea how many you have featured! And thanks for explaining what a drag house and ball culture are. I always wondered !

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!