Friday, August 16, 2013

Very Flattering.....

While at work today, one of the guys from one of our new designer shops approached me and said he has noticed me since he started. We talked awhile before he asked if I was seeing anyone. I replied nothing serious with anyone, where he then proceeded to ask me out. He is quite a little guy, probably 5' if he's lucky, with a five o clock shadow and a faux hawk. He would be a perfect pocket gay for my bag. All I said is look, it's Friday, it's sunny and I plan of having a few G& T'S and enjoy a Cuban tonight, plus I tend to be a bit insatiable, and went on to say..........
 
 
.  photo tumblr_mqwzvyU5up1ru61pqo1_500_zpsfbd16346.gif
 
You can't handle none of this. I am a handful.

18 comments:

  1. under the influence of gin, I bet YOU can handle yourself quite well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who have you been talking too toots?

      Delete
  2. the wee ones can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary-Alice Jacinta told me you had a thing for midgets.

      Delete
  3. Oh, give the kid a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy a Pocket Gay every now and again. They're especially handy when I drop my keys behind the fridge.

    The faux hawk, however, has me worried.

    I could have sworn I got the memo from HOMO HQ that those were over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh , I never thought about the behind the fridge thing.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8/17/2013

    Don't let the height fool you. Ron Jeremy is only 5'6" and look what he's packing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean besides that big greasy gut?

      Delete
  6. Big hands, big feet, big disappointment -
    Little gun-rack, big gun..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I date a guy that was a small gun rack at 5'2" and had the biggest gun I ever did fire!

      Delete
    2. I like a double barrel myself.

      Delete
  7. I say go for it! nice things sometimes come in small packages,lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't it be nice to have a back up boy in your bag though?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say go for it. If the guy enjoys amusements parks, then he'll enjoy the Casa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well if he is short, there are plenty of good things to try here.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. With you I always though size mattered,lol! Oh you mean he's not tall?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!