Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grande Dame...Miss Hope Springs

After more than a year of sell out shows and critical acclaim, at 'The Crazy Coqs' London's  premier West End cabaret venue, unique comedy cabaret chanteuse Miss Hope Springs continues her hugely successful sensational weekly Sunday night residency. Performing her award winning, self-penned songs at the piano, accompanied by sassy double bass and simmering percussion, the ex-Vegas showgirl delights audiences with her Jazz, Pop, Swing and Bossa Nova originals, while her scandalous showbiz stories and slightly medicated stream of consciousness humour tickles them pink, and with her top drawer musicians on bass and percussion, Miss Hope, swings her way through an evening of acclaimed material and personal anecdotes from her ‘Ritz to the pits life’
 
Does her look remind you of anybody?






 
And check out her act and voice.....incredible sounding and loungy! And the video is very Mary Tyler Moore.......You'll enjoy I promise, or I don't drink gin!

13 comments:

  1. Now she is entertainment! And I would not have thought that voice....very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song and the video. Ms Springs get's more glamorous every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful on every level! Wow !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly class act, in every sense of the word

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo! When I go to see drag this is what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just fabulous! Reminds me of the UK'S toned down version of Lady Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love her style... and REALLY like the music of this video....what a voice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pure beauty! I love your work and flawless make up! This is a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just fabulous! And her act is amazing, I love when queens use their own talents like this! Her wig style is very Bunny- esque! Thanks for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving her.

    But, I will admit, when I saw Miss Hope Springs I thought you were saluting La Streep who starred in a film of the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen her live - she is fantabulosa! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh I just stumbled across this and everyones very kind comments. THANK YOU all...You've made my day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!