Monday, June 4, 2012

Looks Like She'll Sparkle

Whitney Houston's new movie, Sparkle, is set to come out soon. By the looks of the trailer, even though her voice may never had been the same, she certainly hadn't lost her acting chops!!!! Had Ms Houston not bought the farm, I'm betting she would ended up having a phenomenal acting career, to her already remarkable list of titles. Not a easy task for singers to cross over into acting, but she sure did!!! And she looks beautiful and radiant. I can't wait to see this!

6 comments:

  1. This movie already is better to look at...the first seemed to be filmed with the lights off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney looks so beautiful here, she always was and has a comedy side to her I'm so glad they where able to finish the movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a fan of her music, but her acting? Damn she was good! I'll be seeing this at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney!! How've you been?!? You look great Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll do boffo box office, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't ever much of a fan of Jordan Sparks, but when she sang "I Will Always Love You" in the Billboard Music Awards tribute to Whitney....Wow.

    I may see this one.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!