Saturday, June 2, 2012

Everything Was Just..... Beachy


Well, well,well ,I am happy to say I had a fabulous weekend last week and returned on Tuesday, feeling very rejuvenated, and I was ready to finish off my three day week. Every time I go to Rehoboth Beach it is like going home again, and it is one of the places I never tire of going to. I have been going for at least, close to 15 years now, and it is always an entertaining time, and a place to see all the cuties from all the close by eastern cities, many eligible men too! It is also a huge gay destination where the boys come to frolic and have a good time. Many will make the trek every week all summer. I left last Saturday with the Lad in tow, and arrived at our beautiful rental that was arranged by the dashing Preston. There were many cookouts, happy hours at the Blue Moon,dancing at Cloud 9, shopping, and days spent on the beach. My lovely host even remembered I enjoy myself a occasional cigar!

But you well know when you have 9 queens in a house, there are bound to be issues. Like only two bathrooms. 9 queens? Two bathrooms? Yeah, it can get ugly. And then there was the second night where one of the guys came back and found his other half, well, lets says he wasn't in the bed with him!!! Some unforeseen drama. Not good. A little scuffle would ensue. Break ups are talked about. Oh, these poor creatures. They've lost their equilibrium because they've lost their faith in love. Oh l'amour, l'amour. I hadn't met these fine boys before, but had to calm them, since the Mistress wasn't standing for any drama on my watch. By the next day, apologies were made and the couple happy again.

The Beach.
 I have always enjoyed the beach more than any other locale. Never mind I can't swim. I just love the water and waves, sinking my feet into the hot sand and the feel of the heat on my skin. I also love the cute boys who deliver the parasol to set up to provide some shade. And is it me or do Thrasher fries taste better when eaten on the beach? I had two orders. With vinegar. So the square cut fit tighter, it got worked off later.

The Cock-a-tails.
The Mistress did enjoy her cock-a-tails and is always on a strict schedule when it comes time to drink whilst away. I never have any hard beverages before 6pm!

My morning cock-a-tail.....


My afternoon cock-a-tail.....



My evening cock-a-tail.......

The Boys

 Of course you all know the Mistress is fond of her boys, whether hers by the waters edge, those lying nearby, or in a cute boy drag held contest, I do like to be surrounded by guys!!!!!


If there wasn't men to be found on the beach for one, you could go to the Studio 54 themed party, that our host Preston's friend was having. And did they go all out! You could dress or not for the event. The place was packed and a very good time had by all. At the bar they even had mirrors with lines of sugar for the lemon drop shots!!!! There was also a key in the fish bowl game, volleyball, and needless to say bottomless cock-a-tails being served! The Lad was in rare form this trip and showed to the Studio 54 party looking, well, very handsome no?
 

Miriam Webster made a surprise visit to the party in her cowgirl finest!


These two guys had quite the cute message on their backs. Gay for Pay? Wonder what he charged?

Needless to say, the one in the camo shorts had a fine backside if I say so myself!!!!! This weekend, I'm taking it easy. Maybe a little shopping to the market. But rest assure I already have return trips planned back to the beach, and I have all my vacation time entered which means the Mistress will be up to her usual summer hi jinks and most likely be in and out of the Casa all summer! Tootles!

39 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a weekend at the beach!!! Sounds like a very fun time. You must be still drying out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/02/2012

    I don't think I could come back to reality after this kind of a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, every time I go it gets harder to return I must say.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure it DOES get "harder."

      Delete
  3. hahahha so funny this trip seemed:) Love that beach images, and what cute company you keep Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like life's a beach for you dahling - drinks, men and the perfect outdoors! And that Lad looks like a keeper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well honey, youth does have it's advantages!

      Delete
    2. Doesn't it, though!! :-)

      Delete
  5. Is it wrong I won't to jump naked into the middle of that pool party? What a fun weekend it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beach regail sounds dreamy Mistres! Wish I had a small secret place too! You are certainly the Goddess of socializing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sheep! The Lad and the trip look pretty rad I've gotta say! Any of your trips too P-Town this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we are to take that as a yes????? So glad to hear you had a great time!

      Delete
  8. Paydirt! I was wondering when we could glimpse the lad!!! Sounds like your weekend was deliciously aromatic!!! I so need to go with you to the beach next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.... I like this set of photos... a lot! So cool: the sea and beach and friends and a big bouncing enthusiastic boy with painted anchor - the perfect antidote for summer if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wonderfully sinful trip Mistress, but someone get the gin away from her. She is starting to quote the Countess de Lave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now don't make me put on my jungle red!!!

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful weekend -- rest now, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is my kind of weekend!!! I would have probably too helped the couple, but in other ways! Their adorable! And now about that Lad.....I see why you may be tired at times! I so am in need of a east coast visit......

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I died and you have taken me to a most sinful heaven! Glad your trip was fun and what the mediator you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/03/2012

    It's amazing to visit this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.
    My web site - What is Penis Advantage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Batina6/03/2012

    I wish you would have taken me with you. It is downright chilly here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this fun and we weren't invited???? We love Rehoboth, and your right their is always some intresting to people to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks wonderful ! A mistress week-end !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling you would LOVE Rehoboth Beach!

      Delete
  18. oh honey what a HOT AND YUMMY weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A weekend as close to nirvana as one gets too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. At my age I don't get out much, so you do know I live through you right. There is never a dull moment Mistress! Ah, those wild days of yesterday.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't been to the beach yet but this makes me wish summer lasted longer! So jealous I coundn't have been there damn it! And how is the Lad these days? Still up to snuff I see!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well he's up to something, and usually not good!

      Delete
  22. So much sin and scandal. Why YOU MUST be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the Mistress is always up for extra innings!

      Delete
  23. What a fabulous time it all looks! You know quite some lookers there! Can I visit?

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful weekend! Great scenery!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!