Monday, April 2, 2012

Something to Tickle Your Fancy


Here it is Monday again. And I'm so in the mood for some plumes and feathers today! And I love a huge show stopper to wear! But I don't think my job could handle me showing up in these! Back in the day of doing drag regularly, I had many items with feathers and plumes, gowns, shoes, fans, chapeaus, and head pieces. They just make a huge statement ,no? They also put me in a good mood, whether I'm wearing them, being tickled, or using them to instigate some pillow talk! The weekend was very laid back,  with cock-a-tails with the Lad,  and I had a date with a new suitor, who I met from a co-worker. Kai, who is half Japanese, showed the Mistress a nice time, but more on the squire later. Rest assure though, I didn't wear any plumes.....or feathers.
 
Just how fabbbbbbbbulous is this?


Since giving up on drag on a regular basis, I have given up most of the things I had, and sold I few to some respectable queens, but I still have all my favorite treasures, which includes plumes and feathered gowns. Just in case, as there is the charity shows a couple times a year. Of course the Mistress would gladly wear any of these for a show, and would love to wear them to a party, although, it may be too over the top!



I'll let you in more on the date later, although, me being a huge Stephen Starr restaurant fan, I will let you know we went to the fabulous Buddakan. It was a dream. Here's a teaser for now.........


But more on that soon, as I have a few things to tend too first. Tootles!

11 comments:

  1. Gurl is rocking the plumage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/02/2012

    I wonder if I could walk by, unnoticed, with a pink outfit at work, where everyone wears suits and ties - even some women. Ugh. Corporate America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, and let me know how it goes! You must look dashing in a suit though.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! I see many of them on you, but about the date. Spill it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, yeah, just hold on to your strap will ya!

      Delete
  4. Stunning pictures....I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then... may I suggest finding a bird farm right quick!

      Delete
  5. So you have a thing for feathers huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well there is this one trick I do......

      Delete
  6. Too many feathers??? Never darling....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!