Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Clock Runs Out Tonight!



Well my little loves, this is the last post for 2010! Where did the year, and for that matter the decade go?????? It seems just like yesterday we had our panties in a twist when the calendar would switch over to 2000 doesn't? The Mistress had a very good year and can't complain much. I have a wonderful family, caring and supportive friends and all you wonderful bloggers I've got to know, and even meet some of ya! I think in 2011 their will be some life changes, and new chapters to be read. I still can't understand where all the time went.



I just love clocks! I collect them. And you think I would be on time with all the ones I have wouldn't you? Hell no, always late. Just like a true queen. I'm off today and getting things ready for tonight. Now- brace yourself, the Mistress is not heading out for New Years Eve! WHAT! Yes, you read it right. The last two years, I entertained a nice little group of friends at the house with a dinner of Fillet Mignon and Lobster tail, and of course, a huge bottle of champagne! It was always a good time to have a intimate gathering, instead of the huge crowds at all the clubs and lounges, so I'm doing it again.



Fillet Mignon,shrimp,lobster tail and all the sides! And your probably thinking the Mistress surely won't be hung the next day, but guess what....she will! Before dinner their will be cosmopolitans and then the endless champagne flow.



But, somehow the Mistress will get up early, freshen just a bit, close all the damn window blinds and climb over bodies to get to the kitchen to get my famous New Years Day dinner under way. The dinner-pork and sauerkraut of course!!! Along with mashed potatoes, greens, and peas and onions. Of course, I'll fix the pork and sauerkraut and then place in the oven to slow cook all day and then take my hungness back to bed to slumber! We probably will also watch the Philadelphia Mummers Day Parade too. So as you can see, I will have my hands full with guest. And cock-a-tails. And Advil.






New Years Eve always reminds me of my grandmothers favorite song from the fabulous Nancy Wilson. Well, I must be off. I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you all have much love, peace and happiness in the new decade. What will you be doing New Years Eve??? Take it away Nancy!

22 comments:

  1. A good time will by had by all :-)
    Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! lets make sure we finally get together in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Girl!

    I'll be ringing in the New Year at home, with the kitties.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful celebration you host! Have fun! Continue your fabulosity into the new year, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too Mistress! And would you believe that was my mother's favorite song too? I can't wait to read about the next day already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful and Happy New Year too!!! I can't wait to read more in the next year! And can I come for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your blog is always so informative,very entertaining and highly surprising and I always love your photos and art. And you make me laugh and I thank you for it. I wish you a very Happy new year, darling M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Years Mistress! What is your spirit tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Mistress! May the new year be brighter,happy and filled with....well we'll leave it alone! lol,lol.
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post, darling,love the clocks and the dinner? Can I come! Either day will be fine. Happy 201 Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling, I still can't believe the year is almost over with! I'm sooo ready for 2011 though. Adore the clocks. I wouldn't know you had any by your lateness!!!!! Happy New Year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mistress! Please tell us more of your zany stories and unique photos in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New year to you! Cheers to a wonderful and happy year ahead. And I LOVE THAT SONG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always celebrating in style! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR fabulous Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year!!!! May you have much bliss, sex and good health in 2011 not to mention loads of bubble gum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Mistress!!!! May your sexy self have a happy and flirtly new year with all the boys! Maybe I'll even get my ass out there soon to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Happy New Year to you Mistress Minx! Thank you for your beautiful blog and thanks for the laughs with your escapapades! May 2011 be filled with everything your heart and ....well. never mind... desires!

    ReplyDelete
  19. kabuki wanted a simple, yet elegant affair. for one. i was leaning towards grilled cheese & champagne but deviced on peanut butter sandwich with amaretto. neat. lets look to tomorrow, kabuki zero

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year!

    Just found your site and I'm lovin' it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!