Friday, February 19, 2010

Hiatus



The Mistress will be boarding a linear jet and heading to the French Rivera for some time....yea I wish! But the Mistress is hitting the road to visit some family and friends for a nice weekend with some debauching and frolic and then next week will be in and out of the store on some trips, and in addition has a ton of things to over see as we are really getting busy at work now with our new shops coming in the store. Next we are are installing our Tori Burch , Nanette Lepore, and Trinia Turk shops with some fabulous trunk shows to follow with a promise of one of the designers coming to our store. So most likely I may not be around much for a week. But if I get a chance I may post if I'm not to exhausted! And I need to look for some nice boots damn it! If we keep getting snow, I don't have anything to walk poor Buster Bolfig in that is water proof! So, I bid you farewell for now. Tootles!

5 comments:

  1. Have all kinds of fun! I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be gone to long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl. I can't go a whole week with out a Mistress fix. Have fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a great time Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now don't be too long, and try to stay out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!