Saturday, January 21, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


While the Mistress will be entertaining what seems like masses of friends coming this weekend, I'll be out and about most of the time, but fear not.....I have the candy shop open , with what is a very sweet, very rich, very luscious bounty of melt in mouth and hopefully, your hands goodness......Ben Todd!!!! Ben has ALWAYS got your Mistress's juices flowing, my claws ready for the dig, my kitty purrrrrrring, well you see why?!?!  I have also learned from Ben there’s a lot of unsaid perceptions about the male body, that twinks should be smooth, and older guys shouldn’t be hairless. Butt, I mean but, model Ben Tood, photographed by fashion photographer Hayden Su, proves that all those opinions are just a bunch of BS. In the sexy shoot, Ben puts his tight and very hairy torso on display and damn does it work… so fiiiiiine! I'm normally a advocate for a little manscaping, but this may well have changed my mind. And how I LOVE THT BIG HAIR!
And what prefect GPD he has in jeans. You know, gluteus maximus pultrude disorder. Example of this above.

30 comments:

  1. AGREED!!!!! excuse me now................

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may have just broke the Candy Shop!!!! DMAN HE IS FINE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben is a beautiful Hot Hairy Hunk , handsome with a beautiful muscular body , great arms, legs and magnificent hairy chest and abs . I would love to help Ben to dress and undress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to exercise.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. If THAT was my boyfriend and in my bed, id be late for work alot. He is just sexy as hell. He can melt on me anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben is absolutely stunning, what a handsome muscular guy, woof woof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He does seems to suffer from a very bad case of GPD....and I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at the opening of the Candy Shop with that sample.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's what underneath the hair that matters, and what's underneath his matters a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he fills out a speedo nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In that fourth picture, I could just spread those legs and go to town!!!! DAMN he is fine, now that is candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm getting cavities just looking at him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the feeling big hair isn't the only big thing either. You have done good this week Mistress! See ya later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a guy in teal jeans. Have they ever looked better?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your candy kills the others in the business. Now this is just to sweet to pass up. What a great chest and nipples too. A fine package.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1/21/2017

    Just another typical Canadian man Ben is; yes we all look like that !!!!so do come visit. And we need that hair to protect against the cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I need to move to Canada.

      Delete
  17. Ben is mostly definitely worth drooling over......

    ReplyDelete
  18. Contemplate just for a little while what it might feel like to wake up next to him in the morning, horny and ready to go…......

    Okay, I think I need to go and think about something else for a while, this isn’t very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Resistance is futile with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. gluteus maximus pultrude disorder!!!!! love it! and he does it so well

    ReplyDelete
  21. Someone grab the paddles, this old broad is goin into cardiac arrest!!!!! He is total lush!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ben gave me a boner, and thats rare for photographs! That is so sweet candy for sure

    ReplyDelete
  23. That third shot seduced me right in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woof, woof! I want to slide over Ben's hairy torso...slowly, very slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You can definitely bounce a quarter off that ass!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmmmmm.... Manly! Although he's far too young for me (or is that just the make-up - His face looks too smooth).

    ReplyDelete
  27. My word! He's hairy enough to be an honorary gorilla! I see he uses his right hand as protection in the last photo. Could you penetrate his defence, Mistress?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!