Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grande Dame of the Week!

This week, the beautiful sea Goddesses of Rehoboth Beach, Mona Lotts and Phoenix Rising! If you are a regular to the resort town of Rehoboth Beach and love it so, you know these two gals are a one-two punch in the entertainment field down their! Rehoboth Beach is one of the most well known gay beaches in the country and these two mesmerise us, and everyone with their song and dance and their campy fun! Mona and Phoenix have been institutions there for some time now, and I can't imagine the place with out them. They are always there to support the local charities and always lend a hand with town events and the Pride festival. Their weekly shows are a must if your down in the beach town, so stop in and say hi to these hard working girls and have a cock-a-tail with them.The fabulous Mona Lotts can be seen every Thursday at The Blue Moon starting at 9:30pm. The enegrintic Phoenix can be seen at The Purple Parrot on Sundays starting at 10pm, and both divas can be seen at The Blue Moon Fridays for the Blue Moon Divas Show hosted by Mona Lotts at 10pm. One of my favorite memories of Mona is this clip where she sings a song in memory of a lost friend of hers at the Candlelight Night of Remberance in Rehoboth Beach. It always gives the Mistress some tears.

Mona Lotts




Phoenix Rising




6 comments:

  1. I love Mona!!!!! Pheonix isn't bad either. They are both classic Rehoboth queens and are a must see, I agree! I love that town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO YOU QUEENS ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Mona is Amazing! Love her work, shes so funny. I have seen the friday night show and it is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent show at the Blue Moon cept for those damned queens behind me who always sit behind me! LOVE YOU both girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great choices to see when I get there! Mr Grieves keeps telling me were going there sometime! I hear it is just some gay and fun! I will have to see their show when I get there! Neil loves the Blue Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to see Mona tonight at the Moon!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!