Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thoughts on Top Design

I am not sure what I thought about Top Design last night yet. I can't say it was overly entertaining,and it seemed to me that I thought the designtestants would have had better organization and communications skills. I also was not knocked out by any of the designs of the lofts. I do think the judges picked the right winning team as it did look like a completed project. And speaking of the judges,could they find any more snottier,pompous,and empty assholes! I now remember why I didn't watch last year. Todd Oldham is watchable,but the rest! Could Bravo have found a better host! The manly looking India Hicks,last I knew,didn't have a background in interior design at all. Her dad did. So how is a past model knowledge on the subject at all. And I would like to smash a creme pie in the bitches face from Elle Decor! So snotty! That must be prerequisite to work at Elle. You must be a bitch. I was also disappointed in my boy Preston Lee,but since he's cute,I'll give him another chance. Jonathan Alder is alright,but is still snotty,but if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be waiting on my Lady Bunny water pitcher he designed!! I don't know if I'll watch again or not. I can't take all this nausea. If Preston stays I'll probably watch. What's your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I'll probably keep watching but then again I'm a reality TV whore. And it's on my DVR list. That way I can fast forward through most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to think either. I took notes, but I left them at work, so I haven't written a recap yet. We shall see...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!