Friday, September 5, 2008

Off Again!To a Caligula Party

Here it is the weekend again! The boy toy and myself are off yet again to Mahonging Valley this weekend to see our friend Gary,who is hosting a Caligula party! I thought,what the hell do you wear to a Caligula party? I looked up the movie and saw the attire. Turns out it is Roman or Gladiator attire. And the movie was very riskay for it's time. I'm thinking what are we getting ourselves into? So,I think were going with little seductive togas with just enough left for the imagination! He will be serving all kinds of different wines and cheeses,among others foods. I'm still drying out from the last weekend! There will even be a dj for the party and will be auctioning off some slaves! The slaves will have to go to dinner with the highest bidder and I hope nothing else! Unless it's Marco Dapper bidding. In that case,I won't be back! I'll fill you in next week.Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. um...Mahoning Valley??? In OHIO??? OMG! If you are in OHIO we have to meet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures, please!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth- No .It's the Mahoning Valley in PA. Otherwise you would have had your hands full!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!