Friday, September 26, 2008

From the Candy Shop...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY-TOY!!!!

From the Candy Shop this week is all in honor of the Boy-Toy! He is celebrating his 30th birthday this weekend, so in his honor I'm posting for him two of his favorite hotties. The first is dancer and choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
I can't believe I'm posting about someone from Dancing with the stars! While neither of us does watch the show, while channel surfing last year the Boy-Toy came across him, dancing his muscular ass off! From time to time we will check in just to see him though. There is only one dance Boy-Toy wants to do with him. And it ain't the salsa, it's the horzional mumbo!!







And the Boy-Toy's other favorite Eric Mabius from Ugly Betty who plays Daniel Meade. When this show started Boy-Toy didn't want to watch and kicked and screamed! And now he likes the show and can't get enough of Eric!


This next picture I just had to use because I loves me a little Vannessa Williams. She is one woman I would probably do!




7 comments:

  1. Does this mean The Boy Toy is now The Man Toy?!?

    Give your hubby a birthday ... er ... KISS for me!!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/26/2008

    Happy 30th Boy-Toy!! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! If the Mistress cuts you lose I have first dids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/26/2008

    Happy 30th Birthday Curt! Have lots of drinks for me! And a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl- I think you might be right.We may have to go with Man-Toy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BOY TOY"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your Boy Toy!!!

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/26/2008

    You guys have a hot time in the city of brotherly love! Happy Birthday to you Boy-Toy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!