Monday, October 5, 2026

MOOD BOARD

 

How bad can Monday be this week? I got to sleep in because I have a half day. And the winds of change seems to be bringing in autumn. Some trees are turning already. Today almost feels like a typical autumn day, which now since October is here will bring back much horror movies viewing and getting a few Hallows touches out in the Casa. Hell, after Friday's nights blow out in the previous post, I felt like the living dead on Saturday. And I'm not about to complain about sleeping. It's been heavenly the last few weeks, with the windows wide open.

My Halloween costume?

Have a good week everybody!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely list, shorter than usual, but still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/05/2026

    Votre mood-board d’ambiance est amusante et parfaite pour la saison :)
    J’adore les tartes et le décor.
    Ces délicieuses tartes me rappellent ma grand-mère, une fière Bretonne.
    Les costumes sont à la fois créatifs et encroyables ; ils rivalisent avec les créations des maisons de haute couture à Paris. La restaurant Violet Noir a l’air intrigant, où est-il ? Les doggies et le kitty sont adorables, et les charmants garçons de la maison sont très irrésistibles :-)
    Maîtresse, merci beaucoup ! 💐
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great mood board to kick off the first week of October -- love the purple flowers, cinnamon-laced apple pies, and the dog roasting his marshmallow! And I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see you in a grocery store dressed in the outfit from the second photo, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This does set the mood.
    And is that you sitting at the piano? The cakes look familiar.

    I have to confess that I like autumn and Halloween more than winter and Xmas. As I prefer apple pie over pumpkin pie.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cakes at the keyboards.
    My new Autumnal Cocktail is a Blood Orange Paloma! It gets me hyped for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn - "the season of death" - is creeping in here in London, too, unfortunately. The droughts this year have sent some trees into a sad state of leaf-curl and leaf-drop before they naturally would do so, while sitting alongside some of the "usual suspects" at this time of year (Liquidambar, fruit trees, Narrow-leaved ash 'Raywood'), which are starting to put on their normal autumnal glow. Our garden is full of salvias and fuchsias in full flower, however, which makes the season a bit more tolerable.

    You can keep the pumpkins, A.I. outfits or otherwise. Horrible things. Jx

    PS Madam Satan and her cloak!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a moment I thought that was a piano and then I realized it's an organ when I saw the stops and pedals. Cakes and organs go well together.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!