
This week in the Candy Shop is yet another non-South American! Shocked right? This boy was very popular from last Monday's Mood Board and this yummy candy's name is Fiachra O' Corragain. And I'm here to tell you, I'm not the settling type, but if I had to take this lad from Ireland's his last name, I'd have no problems! Fiachra is a multi-disciplinary creative. A composer, a multi-instrumentalist, singer, music producer, dancer, content creator and is also by day a dental anesthesiologist for dental procedures. Fisacha studied music at University College Cork and achieved a double first-class honors degree with final results that were in the top five highest marks in music ever by that university. And at the unprecedented age of 21, Fiachra commenced PhD studies in composition at said school. In 2016 he got his PhD. I also think he got a PhD in thirst traps! Fiachra captures self-portraits on his Instagram and has nude modeled and he isn't shy. Talented, musically inclined, a true artist, hot as hell and LOVES dogs! A brain and a body- what more could one ask for???
Saturday, October 10, 2026
FROM THE CANDY SHOP
Am I the only one swooning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!