Saturday, June 23, 2018

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

We got your sugar and sweetness today dear people.


Nick Hounslow is an actor, model, fitness expert and celebrity trainer.At the age of 18, Nick left his home just outside of London to pursue a career in modeling, and has worked internationally in London, Milan, Paris, New York, and Los Angeles. He has appeared in numerous print and digital articles  since. Nick has also appeared in various music videos such as Britney Spears’ Radar and Hilary Duff’s Stranger.When Nick isn’t in front of the camera, you can find him teaching sold-out, nearly impossible to get into spin classes at Cycle House, commanding a room of over 50 eager riders each class, or sculpting the bodies of Hollywood A-listers as a celebrity trainer. His innate ability to connect with clients and push them beyond what they think they are capable of is what makes them come back for more. Having met him on a recent trip in FI, and in a swim suit, I know I had a innate ability to connect with him.


He also had a great smile.

25 comments:

  1. It's the penultimate "Clark Kent" photo that has sold me. It's no wonder his spin classes sell out so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His, uhm, eyes are quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't find it a tad bit embarrassing rangers had to pry you off him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what you talk of as usual...….

      Delete
  4. He is HAWT!!!! The one that get me though is the one with the big smile and his dog. Melting here.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who looks that good in bed should be arrested. Or sent to me right this minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one heck of an architectural installation!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear god my heart stopped. You Candy Shop often has that effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop staring at that beautiful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot Nerd. I love a Hot nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send me this man and how much will it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the next to last pix stopped me in my trax. wonder what he can do with that tongue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking something pseudo filthy right now, but I believe I've used up my inappropriateness quota for the week. More's the pity, it was a wonderfully filthy thought!

      Delete
  13. Sexy as hell, and too cute! He looks like it wouldn’t be too difficult to talk him into doing all sorts of nastiness. My kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of that and Blue Eyes, good thing I didn't win the lottery - he looks expensive to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be great to see every inch of him of this tasty morsel. He is jaw dropping handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes whenever I travel, I also constantly run into all these hot model types and we always become good friends, why just last month I remember one of them saying "SECURITY, SECURITY"! It was in the way he said it that told me he wanted me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Steven! This hot model type actually suffers from low self esteem. He saw in your awesome, manly manliness a way to find true security in your semi brawny arms! Work with me kiddo, I'm on your side! I love you so much right now!

      Delete
    2. The mistress doesn't mention she was all tongue tied, wiping slobber from her lips.

      Delete
    3. Well It was a brief encounter, but was NOT pried off or slobbering. I prefer to call it salivating.

      Delete
    4. Oh Maddie, salivating... drooling, you say tomato and I say tomahto, nice work Preston exposing a flustered Mistress, lol!

      Delete
  17. Today, would have been a good day to be in bed with him all day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you really want me to tell you what that thing coming out of his mouth looks like? And my 2nd question is... does he have 2?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know what candy shop you go to, but i can never find these flavors in any of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!