Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Celebrity Impersonations

Well, well, well, here we are- Monday again. I am NOT a Monday person, and if I could I would keep rewinding the weekend, but then we would never get to the weekend again would we? And to add insult to injury, this will be my first full week back in some time since all my summer frolics. Major case of sads. But these fun impersonations made me chuckle when I saw them. Ever wonder what pets look like when dressed as famous people? These are sure to lighten the Monday blues. If you have a pet who would they resemble? Go ahead lets hear it, humor me please! A surprise awaits at that end.........



Audrey Hepburn
 
 
Karl Lagerfeld


Katy Perry


Johnny Depp


Lauren Bacall


Ozzie Osbourne


Lenny Kravtiz


Lady Gaga


And then we have Buster Bolfig Borghese....who sort of resembles Groucho Marx, no?


Wish me luck on getting through this day. I'll need it.

17 comments:

  1. Abby sez 'yo, Groucho!' Abby wants to be Queen Elizabeth, the first, the one with all the power to send squirrels to The Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lagerfeld was is high-larious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious! Especially love Ozzie. Oh, and Audrey Hepburn too. I hope today goes well for you, Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/17/2012

    Good luck darling! I know you can make this day what you need it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG love this you know i was all over the Johnny depp one too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/17/2012

    I love Audrey and the Johnny Depp one cracked me up! I hope things are going well for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww hahaha, this post was awesome dear! The animal pictures were cute, I love that Katy Perry one myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious ...I sure hope you survive a whole long full week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cracked me up for a Monday! I think I sense an affair between Buster and Lauren Bacall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wouldn't surprise me in the least.

      Delete
  10. Mistress, you are a HOOT! I do believe they're all funny! My cat sort of looks like carly simon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pictures, you always come up with amazing post! Are we sure Buster is al not the Lenny Kravitz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be. If it is him, by the looks of it, must have smoked some weed.

      Delete
  12. Where oh where do you find these things? Busterrrrrrr! Now at least he has a look to hide behind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where oh where do you find these things? Busterrrrrrr! Now at least he has a look to hide behind!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see Buster with groupies with the like of the Audrey, Katy and Lauren behing him! Funny post!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!