Saturday, September 1, 2012

Postcards from the Boys for Labor Day


Happy Labor Day weekend y'all!!!! I don't know about you about I'm enjoying this four day weekend. While I was away for so long in Provincetown and then the mountains, I was kind enough to let the houseboys get off too, I mean have off too! Only fair. They all did various things while summer is still here. They were kind enough to share their vacation memories as well. Aren't they sweet?

  This opted for a long drive in his VW bus for camping.....


Most of the boys it seems tended toward poolside fun.....

One was washing his car....

 
Some got drunk and got tattoos and hair cuts...
 
Some did the beach....
 
 
Some went surfing....

 
And another went to a secluded locale and just compenplate things.

Now if you'll excuse me the Mistress will be off for the weekend with a picnic to attend and will be poolside at her ever faithful Raven Resort most of the weekend with some Bad Influences and Mojitos.
 
 
Have a wonderfully long Labor Day weekend!!!! Cheers!

20 comments:

  1. That first guy makes me all giggly. Thighs and booty, booty and thighs, thighs and booty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The only better would be if his booty was exposed!

      Delete
  2. Pool boys.
    It's a hard knock life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/01/2012

    I think the first guy has illegal silicone in his quads- I'm sure he's been to a pumping party in his time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tabs your so bad! Are there such things?

      Delete
  4. I have a few things the car washer can wash...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't labour too hard this weekend, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/01/2012

    Hmmm... COCKtails and BoyToys at poolside... That's my kinda' Labor!!! Do enjoy the festive frolic! ;{>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad Influence. LOL. Love that they have named yet another drink for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boy on the pool floatie seems to be enjoying that thing ALOT! Is there a attachment we can't see?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! That is quite the look!

      Delete
    2. Makes one wonder though doesn't it?

      Delete
  9. They seem to be showing baskets and nice booties just like around the casa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your driver has a square head.

    Good for resting your cocktail glass on, one would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you've been to parties here then huh?

      Delete
  11. I think the second guy , me and the VW bus must have some raod side action!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know who's vacation I liked better yours or theirs! But I could help the last one compenplate things,

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! I hope your all having a nice Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, love the Barbie and Ken! Happy Labor Day Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!