Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ohhhhhhh Christina!!! You Poor Thing


Now as you all know I'm a huge fan of Christina Aguilera and her talented voice. But lately I don't know whats going on with the poor thing. Did I miss something in her life? Now this tidbit. Most dinning establishments require the wearing of at least a whole outfit, but apparently this one didn't mind that Christina Aguilera wasn't wearing pants while out to dinner on Monday night with boyfriend Matt Rutler. And by the way, where did she find him? Occupy Wall street? Instead, a makeup-less Christina decided to don a cropped motorcycle jacket, skimpy Warhol tee, fishnet stockings, and Louboutin platform pumps, which should NEVER BE WORN with this look!!!! That is just sacrilegious! I can see a few Gin and Bromides will be needed for my nevres, and then Christina and I are going to have a little talk on being a classy dame!!!

13 comments:

  1. Agreed! We love her too but,
    SERIOUSLY NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt the oversized tee "The look" right now? Its no different than what was being worn in the 80's. I see no problem with this outfit. Though its not a fashion i would wear, i see no problem with other people wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe her pants don't fit her anymore, she should try investing in big lady pants! And yet again you crack me up with your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/22/2011

    Sadly this is a new fashion trend that started in Hollywood and Christina is leading it.

    I need a drink, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/22/2011

    "NOT" a good look! ...perhaps her latest attempt at attracting The Paparazzi? Really though... there are FAR better ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But what do you do to get attention next? Britney already did pantyless.
    Lady Gaga did prancing around in her undies. Legally there isn't much left to show...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone needs an intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOH! OOOH! Oh your right, what is she thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina GET YOURSELF RIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I think you had better have some words with her-quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. head shaking......I just hope she doesn't go the way of what seems like every female singer of late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think she looks real bad, but she could use some make up on! She looks to washed out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lord no!!! But I kinda like the dudes oufit.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!