Sunday, September 20, 2026

MEANWHILE AT CASA DU BORGHESE....

 A few more days till we return back to normal programing and caught up her at the Casa du Borghese, what with being gone since September 2nd! And that ugly, ugly word...Monday which means for me back to work also. Curses! But first, I huge thank you for all the lovely compliments of our anniversary post before leaving. Thank you again for stopping in all these years and for all this mayhem! Till we get our equilibrium back and to a sense of normalcy, if there is such a thing, may I present some legends for your enjoyment, and Casa du Borghese favorites...Carol Burnett, along with Eileen Farrell and Marilyn Horne. Take it away girls! A number after my own heart.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I don't remember seeing it before so it must be before my time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!