Saturday, September 26, 2026

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Our eye candy this week believe it or is not South American, but this guy still gets your Mistress's kitty purring and into overdrive! Meet Hazel! I have long been obsessed over this guy. I love a good mop top on a guy and a good mischievous look. And yes, He's tall, at 6' 4" handsome, sexy, curly haired, and seems quite confident with a lot to show off, and considering my obsession with him I'm surprised he wasn't offered in the Candy Shop before this!  Hazel Hoffman, whose looks and perfect well-sculpted body ignites a room when he enters, or suggest he may be a naughty young God from Olympus. But trust me he is very real and far more than a gorgeous guy who takes a great photo. He transfers his photogenic qualities to "artistic films" and really knows how to put on a show. No wonder he broke out after Love Island. And not to mention this deliciousness hails from Middletown, where his family still lives... a hop, skip, and jump from the Casa du Borghese! Place orders while supplies last. Next time in town Hazel give me a giggle.

And my dedication song that goes out to Hazel!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, to be that young and lithe... He has a waistline about the size of one of my thighs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see these post but don't comment on them much, but with those huge thighs and legs in that first picture, I wonder if he could shell my harvest nuts?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!