Saturday, August 3, 2019

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

As regular visitors to the Casa du Borghese will tell you, it will come as no surprise this current tasty morsel in the Candy Shop today., as I love me my South American mens!!! 
Guilherme Everton Ferreir floats my boat.  Not only is he in fine physical condition, and I'm sure will make me melt with his words....aye papi...... he hails from Rio de Janeiro where as can be guessed, likes to work out. But Guilherme is actually a talented jewelry designer and a photographer!!!!  I tell you he has me addicted already. Just think of the fun we could have looking at and playing with his baubles? I like baubles. And a guy filling out a swim suit. Looks like he's pack for the Casa du Borghese as we speak. I don't know what power these men have, but there is not one yet not to  capture my attention. I'm sure he could also show me his good techniques for measuring for ring size.
Because it's always so worth another look.

27 comments:

  1. my, he certainly is, uh, well blessed in the anatomy department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pectoral! Yes I'm a pecs man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said it once, Ill ay it again, you have excellent taste in the mens! I'll take two of those to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell.... I wanna be bad with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cap Chasen8/03/2019

    Now that is a beautiful man body. The things I could have taught him in my young years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a traveler, but he just woke up my wanderlust. Well, lets just drop the wander part! Muy caliente!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as they're baubles and not beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get past the bugle....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I reckon your ring size might be a tad bigger after that. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, maybe a bangle might be better.

      Delete
  10. This is my kind of man, he’s so damn handsome, so fit, and he’s doesn't appear too shy either. There’s a lot to love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the fourth picture he must be telling us it's 2'o clock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned it's always good to keep a time keeper close by dear.

      Delete
  12. He definitely hit my thumbs up button! And you know which button that was. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm familiar with that button I believe.

      Delete
  13. He fills out those trunks so well. Fantastically sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fewer clothes would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He has an AMAZING, statuesque body!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! Oh! Oh! Maddie I know what I want for Christmas!!!
    What do you mean "no"? : (

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good lord, that guy could probably bench press me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I'm in the wrong part of the globe.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!