Thursday, June 9, 2016

LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU-VIOLET CHACHKI

If you like drag queens and drag shows...but don't get to them often, watch this new segment for some phenomenal drag clips. First up is Violet Chachki. I'll admit....I was not on the Violet Chachki bandwagon. Ever. Being in the drag world, doing drag, and having friends who did/do drag, you meet a lot of the drag queens on the road and at shows, but I knew nothing of Violet Chachki when she came onto Drag Race. I was hoping for a Ginger Minj win, it was time for a big girl to win, and she  was the best right after Latrice Royale. But lately, lately, Violet is really starting to bloom. She was the absolute show stop on this years Drag Race finale, and I had seen her a few weeks ago for the first time, and her show was a complete jaw drop. See, Violet does a mean burlesque routine and it's is her shtick and she does it well. I had always wished I had taken up the art of burlesque...so elegant. I have no problem eating crow and giving this gal the respect she deserves. I have really grown to like and enjoy her. And her style is absolutely stunning.....
 
This is not the show I saw, but pretty close to the same. Tell me this is not entertaining, and what about the surprise move at the end with the fans!!! You go gurl!!!! Work it, but don't wreck it....

15 comments:

  1. Flawless!!! This...right here is why she won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to be a legend, one of the best and most polished drag queens ever, mark my words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This to me is Violet at her PRIME. She knows the song perfectly, her movement fits so well, she's got that fetishy burlesque style, she's painted for the GODS, she's sparkling and feathery like an expensive angel stripper, I was LIVING for that trick with the fans, and once more, that outfit is PERFECT. She's a true entertainer, and she knows how to work a song, outfit, and every INCH of a stage

    ReplyDelete
  4. She give$ Dita a run for her money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always thought Violet was sexy as hell. That clip is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violet is so good to watch it should be illegal!! And that feather top fan at the end! She has it down. I think I'll like these posts...I never get to see drag shows

    ReplyDelete
  7. She just works it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT'S a completed performance. The lip-syncing was on point, the dancing was on point, her outfit was just BEYOND AMAZING. Not everything is about death dropping or splitting your legs, I'm so over those

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular! The fan move rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely brilliant!!! Thank you for the introduction! That finale was unbelievable. What a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drag burlesque! Now I've seen it all! You know, I really thought she had titties before she revealed that she didn't. But her skin and her movements were terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, damn Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always though Violet was really good.....i enjoyed watching that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is absolutely FABULOUS! She needs to come to Towne in DC.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!