Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grande Dame...Pam Ann!

 
 
Now before you think the Mistress completely lost it, yes I do know Pam Ann isn't a drag queen , which I usually feature in this post, but lets face it.....the bitch is fierce and practically could be a queen!!!! Just look at these ensembles and her fabu hair!!!! Glamorous, hilarious and outrageous this  Pucci-clad Melbourne born Pam Ann is the alter-ego of Australian comedienne, creator, writer and producer Caroline Reid whose portrayal of the gutsy curvaceous air-hostess is unique in the world of comedy. She takes passengers on a raucous journey from check-in to security to boarding to, hopefully, landing. Along the way, she pokes fun at air travel, the quirks of some of the biggest international airlines and some of the stereotypes commonly held about flight attendants everywhere. Her genius is in mixing camp, culture, humor, fabulousness and a bit of slapstick into an outrageous in-flight cocktail that the likes of Elton John who has hired her for his own private jet (but Pam won’t tell us if he was a good passenger or not!).  When she’s not jet-setting with the stars or flying the world sourcing material for her next performance, she can be found selling-out every stage she hits – from New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom to San Francisco’s Castro Theatre, Sydney’s iconic State Theatre to Melbourne’s Athenaeum. She’s headlined at the legendary Caroline’s on Broadway in New York and in 2010 performed at the prestigious London Palladium, The Royal Albert Hall and sold out 3 shows at the 3600 seat Hammersmith Apollo – her largest solo audience to date. Our jet-setting a-list air hostess to the stars has made a much anticipated move to the US and is now based in New York City. Pam Ann continues to sell out tours globally and looks forward to continue to tour worldwide adding South Africa and Asia to her World Tour in 2013 and is currently writing a Pam Ann movie and developing a television show. Pam Ann’s latest DVD ‘Getem Bitch’ filmed LIVE from NYC is due out later this year. And starting august 19th she will be in good old Provincetown for a couple shows, but check out her website for more further tour dates and videos at Pam-Ann.
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. She is great! Saw her first years ago in a small pub in Chiswick, West London - my, how she's risen since then! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I stand in the galley and apply my cock-sucking coral lip gloss, I can't help but giggle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is FABULOUS! The first time I saw her , I did indeed think it was a drag queen at first. It has been said before, but she has the flying culture down pat.... and don't we all know it! Pay (slightly) more, fly at the front, it is increasingly worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, My GOD!! It's PAM ANN!!! ;)Gotta Love her! And thanks for the tip...I'll be in P-Town next month, I'll have to get tickets. Do you know where she'll be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing look and schick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE HER and her look! I'll have to check her out

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEESUS I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! Saw two of her shows, my mouth hurt from laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confession... I thought she WAS a drag queen. She reminds me of Minneapolis' own Miss Richfield of 1981. I wish Pan Ann would treat Minneapolis to her fine self. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam Ann actually came to little old Norwich a few years ago, and I was lucky enough to get front row seats with some of my friends. What a show! I loved every minute of it. She is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!