Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And Now ........Shangela Laquifa Wadley!




I'm here to tell ya.... the Debutantess of the Deep South, Shangela Laquifa Wadley has come a long way, like a Virginia Slim, since her two seasons on Drag Race! These days, she is looking fierce and a far cry from the queen we knew. Now she is here with her song Werqin' Girl.....very fun video and better than most queens videos, and has a very catchy beat while still being Shangela- being funny........along with guest Yara Sofia and yes.......Abbey Lee!!!!!! You werk girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all in memory of Sahara!


9 comments:

  1. I AM A PROFESSIONAL PRO!!! She cracks me up! And Abbey Lee Miller. Yeah I watch her show so what?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the judge girl just happened to be reading RuPaul's book... I love Shangela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I am impressed. Great vid, too. This girl got it going on! - Uptonking from Burlesque Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's the most realistic drag I've seen in a while, even next to Ru Paul. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that season she wouldn't win, but how could you not love her! Work it girl, but don't break it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go gurl! You da shit! She looks amazing and a surprisingly good song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will have to come to the show when she comes to Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/04/2013

    I love Shangela. Halleloo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shangala looks AMAZING! Hot DAMN! It's like watching an actual drag routine in a club

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!