Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Boss, the Mistress Borghese

I've just talked with my Mistress, and she says she is  going to be back to regular programing soon. Truth be told, I believe it is the work withdrawals. God forbid she work any this summer. She probably had to even program her car's GPS to even remember how to get to work! And the house boys will be here soon , so she had to un-pack her own baggage. But meanwhile , as you probably guessed, unless bore under a rock, she fell off the wagon on the trip on many fronts, drinking the town dry and with the men! Let us just say she was quite popular.
 
For she had more men then chefs have  gourmet meals! And enough drinks to end the drought in parts of the US! Stay turned she will be here soon enough.

15 comments:

  1. Being fabulous is quite draining.
    or so I've heard :::sigh::::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to the Mistress? Yes, it is.

      Delete
  2. Now that is alot of franks and beans! I hope she returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She fell off my than a wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Mae West reference for the Mistress? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have you both know the town is still trying to refill from last week, and become wet again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, she even took her own wet and still drank it dry.

      Delete
  6. Oh this has to be a fake quote for her, the Mistress would never send one home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so she's been a little busy with travel, but is she returning soon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I met the Mistress I thought, The chills that she spilled up my back, Keep me filled with satisfaction when we're done, Satisfaction of what's to come, that was the Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chills she spilled up your back? I hadn't known of this. Makes mental note.

      Delete
  9. Funny, men at the door? I had heard the house was full with a line around the block? And is she recover yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/29/2012

    Fell off the wagon... Collapsed on the chaise... Slung-over in the sling... I hear The Paparazzi called in for reinforcements!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tell the Mistress I miss her fabulous self and look forward to her return xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So are you saying she likes life in her men?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!