Friday, September 3, 2010

The Mistress Will Be Laboring....With Men



Well not quite laboring. I know y'all will be shocked, but the Mistress is off again for six days over the Labor Day holiday!!! While it won't be work, I will be playing hostess with the mostess. While I'm entertaining here, the Boy-Toy is off to New Orleans for the Southern Decadence festivities with some other friends of ours. Unfortunately, I didn't go as plans for the forthcoming company were made before we knew of the trip, so I stayed behind and the Boy-Toy is in the thick of tons of mens! He said he was going to have a good time. I said just remember the words of Blanche Deveraux, "There's a difference between having a good time, and being a obvious wanton slut. I know, my toe's have been on that line" While there he will catch up with my fellow blog buddy Miss Ginger Grant, who I promised one day I would loan him out to her. Meanwhile, the Mistress has her hands full with our friend J from Harrisburg who has never been to Philadelphia. So much to see....where to begin. It's like working with a virgin again! We will do some road trips to Philly, New Hope for a poolside day, and Rehoboth Beach, maybe. Of course, there will be the drinking tour and a night of good ole fashioned debauchery in Philly Saturday night. We will be joined by two of my blog readers, who are 25 and 27!!!! This is where the work comes in. Last time I had my hands full with their advances! Oh dear. And their here till Monday. I see some drunken nights acoming. Ah well, you only live once right. What a great summer it has been. So any plans with y'all? Perhaps a pinic with all the fixings.



I hope you all have a good weekend and Ill be back next week, and no Cali-Boi, their won't be any dirty details spilled here. You can't expect to ask a lady questions about a wild night of abandon!

20 comments:

  1. I'm just hanging with friends this weekend.
    I love that quote from Blanche! such a classic!
    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,LOL,LOL! Sounds like it's going to be a good time for everyone! No you behave Mistress. And I had no idea the Boy-Toy was going to be in Nola for the weekend! I will have to ask around. Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear God! You and the last weekend of summer always spell trouble and mischief! And you have to avoid their advances!?! Not that your not flirting enough though right? Have a Happy Labor Day weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My o my girlfriend. Hope you have a nice holiday. Your always running off having a life, what a cool thing. You keep me young!Have a wonderful Labor Day! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good time to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun and remember to take your vitamins. You'll need to keep your strength up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/03/2010

    Don't forget to take the boys to South Street and the Reading Terminal Market! Just eat and drink your way through the weekend, dear. And yes, I love hotdogs, so I must love...hmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like all kinds of delicious fun! Have a good one! And love the golden girls line! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, THE bOY-tOY is away and at Decadence? You two will be stirring trouble from but ends! Yoou guys will both have your hands full! LOVE THAT LAST LINE!!! lol. " You can't expect to ask questions of a lady about a wild night of ababdon!!!!!! LOL! I STILL want the deets, I'm a pig, I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it's Labor Day already Mistress! Sounds like you both are going to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this weekend!!! Happy Labor Day. And you have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh well, you can never get too much of a good thing - even in fantasy. You just gave this big bitch a hot flash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, maybe just maybe we will all run into each other! And the Boy-Toy is in NOLA!!!! oH lORD! You both just better behave! Althought I hear the Mistress has some hard to resist charms! Oh, and we are starting at Tria if you would care to join in on the wine drinking at 9!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like your weekend will be very delicious.Enjoy it all, and the boy will too it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a sexy Labor Day weekend! You two are almost out and about somewhere I swear! Mistress, you must be the Mae West of that area!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to be around your presence Mistress! Sounds like a good time planned. And to the readers, the Mistress has very seductive powers when she starts to drink and dance....you can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  17. God Damn, your off AGAIN! Where the hell is this sugar daddy you two have!!!This post just cracked me up WITH THE LINERS! i hope your labor day weekend is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my,my,my. I can't wiat to hear about this one, from you both!Funny post, darling Mistress! I adore ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Batina9/07/2010

    Oh, how the hell do you do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well not much plans here, maybe you have room for one more?????

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!