Monday, August 3, 2026

MOOD BOARD

 

I think I recovered from the fact that it is Monday again. Maybe working 10 hour days and having a four-day work week is the ticket!? A option for me yes...but that's a long day. This weekend whiz by as they all do. I made quick escape to New Hope after work on Friday, for the weekend with the Capital Street Duo, to visit with some old friends and familiar town folk I knew. It was a glorious weekend filled with friends, a little shopping, too much food, and more than a few libations and one pool day. God do I miss that area. The Lumbersexual even met us one night. Of course, him living over in my old apartment, 15 minutes away... I thought it best he stayed at the hotel in my room since he'd had a few libations...better safe than sorry. Yes....it was the best decision for all involved, wink!

 


What I wouldn't give for a ride on that raft right now. Oh well... onward to Monday.
Let's all have a good week!

35 comments:

  1. That's a fun mood board! Love the colours, and the dogs - plus the stick library!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilleth would have loved passing a stick library.

      Delete
  2. I think that restaurant looks like a great place to grab a...um, coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like our interviews here at the Casa du Borghese for potential houseboys!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, now that's a beach side retreat I'd love to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT’S how you select the houseboys?
    And a four day work week is fantastic. I work better, I have time to decompress and I avoid seeing my boss. Win/Win.

    That man withe backwards hat is way too good to be true.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I like the idea of a four day work week, a ten hour day is a LOOONNGG day. I think I'll just stick to hating Mondays...for now.

      Yes....I 'd be all over that man and that meat like a slut in heat.

      Delete
    2. I also think a glory hole is involved in your interview process.

      Delete
  5. I want a ride on that raft, too. Bliss. But I wouldn’t mind the dog stick in the earlier photo (the one BEFORE the dog stick library).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears to be a sticky/phallic theme today.

      Delete
    2. Today?! Maddie, your posts almost ALWAYS have a sticky/phallic theme, LOL!

      Delete
    3. LOL!!!!! Your right!

      Delete
  6. I wager you'd lose a lot of that ice cream on the floor before you got to eat much of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in that case let's hope it drips down one of these men! At least the clean up could be fun 😁.

      Delete
  7. Sounds to me like you're having too much fun, Mistress! Back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another work break between holidays, How tiresome.

    "Because I fucking sparkle, that's why!" is going to be my new slogan of the month. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣. Last week was a full week....it was just dreadful dear. And another one the next two weeks...sigh.....

      Delete
  9. Anonymous8/03/2026

    J’adore ton mood board !
    Les ballons, les doggies précieux, la Vespa prête pour Roma, la blondinet prêt à séduire le fermier, les house boys hot !, le délicieux cornet de glace et la dame en rose arrivant dans sa limousine Chrysler Imperial de 1955. (Le chauffeur est aussi sa house boy :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Est-ce mal si j'aimerais lécher la glace sur la peau nue de l'un de ces hommes ?

      Delete
  10. Oooh that outdoor shower! And that guy without pants who needs a bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love outdoor showers. One day I swear to have one....and the garden hose doesn't count.

      Delete
  11. Happy Monday!! And yes, who wouldn’t want to ride that raft?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I worked 10 hour shifts, they're not as great as they sound.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/03/2026

    Think Pink ! 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mood board! I too would be all over that uncut meat! That guy is too cute. And love all the dogs at the pool too. I just bet you had a good time in New Hope. I'm sure your friends and people who know you miss you and are awaiting your return. Especially the Lumbersexual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The guy with all the balloons on the beach made me smile! And the houses and interiors are so pretty. But the dogs peering out the doors stole my heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skip the plowing??? But that's what you do best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The whole board made me smile today. I'd smile ever more if I and the two guys feeling the bare ass of that man, and Mr. Uncut were all in that outdoor shower together. That would sure to bring a smile.

    And the Lumbersexual again! You are just to kind to open your room up to him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All KINDS of pretty here today! I love the Because I Fucking Sparkle followed by the dancing lady! Perfect for the day you ask me. I'll be in New Hope next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always love your collections of pictures on Monday, and this one is no different. I'm a straight as an arrow male and even I can't take my eyes off of this man's butt or that other guy's uncircumcised cock. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing like a good meaty breakfast, I say!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great way to get “up” on a Monday morning....pun very much intended!!! Great series of images! You are a naughty one!!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We know you love the outdoor showers, and the guys at the Woods thank you for that!

    Glorious mood pictures. I'd like to see where that table scene is heading....

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these. The picture you find always bring such mood, smiles, of feeling and yes, even stirrings in the nether at times.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!