Sorry; I used to LOVE her show. Her catch phrase of "How easy was that?" reeled me in. She did some recipe that made me need to wipe the drool off the TV screen. Luckily, I had DVR's the episode. I meticulously slowed the video down, wrote down every ingredient, every step, and when done, went to the kitchen. Tried it several times and it always turned out like crap. I figured she left something out of the broadcast. Did it for a SECOND recipe; same result. Her dishes look great but really don't translate to reality.
Love her recipes!
ReplyDeleteA Wonderful Cook
ReplyDeleteRelatable, Genuine Article
ReplyDeleteI have issues
ReplyDeleteCalm drinking cook.
ReplyDeletePractice Makes Simple
ReplyDeleteNervous giggling chef.
ReplyDeleteSide story: Ina was on a podcast and was asked what she would serve Cankles and she said, "A subpoena!"
Not The Best.
ReplyDeleteSorry; I used to LOVE her show. Her catch phrase of "How easy was that?" reeled me in. She did some recipe that made me need to wipe the drool off the TV screen. Luckily, I had DVR's the episode. I meticulously slowed the video down, wrote down every ingredient, every step, and when done, went to the kitchen. Tried it several times and it always turned out like crap. I figured she left something out of the broadcast. Did it for a SECOND recipe; same result. Her dishes look great but really don't translate to reality.
In a Garden
ReplyDeleteNuclear policy analytics.
ReplyDeleteYou don't hear much about that.
Calm, soothing, accessible.
ReplyDeleteOlio Santo EVOO!
ReplyDeleteWe both have that in common.
I no know
ReplyDeleteDid you ever get an email? Did I even use the right one?
DeleteNope. I don't have the AOL one anymore, so if you used that address, I wouldn't have gotten it. Use the Gmail address.
DeleteEarthy, Grounded, unfussy,
ReplyDeleteThe Barefoot Contessa
ReplyDeleteElegant, Refined, tasteful
ReplyDelete