Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WORLD FAMOUS PUSS

Unless you have been living under a rock, you have certainly heard by now the designer Karl Lagerfeld passed away. I was just informed by the Mistress that he has switched to black attire now for the next week. Being the Mistress's Social Director,  I thought I should research more about who the designer was. But I have since put all that aside, as I was shocked to see he had, no doubt probably, the most famous pussy in the world...did you know that? Lagerfeld, whose personal life and human relationships have always been a bit of a mystery, absolutely loved and adored Choupette, and his affection for her was well documented. She literally went everywhere he did.
Im here to tell you, this cat has it made! Like her master, Choupette has been living an incredibly glamorous lifestyle that seems befitting of her stature and taste (her diet alone sounds downright marvelous). Lagerfeld explained  that the cat is looked after by several maids and that she possesses a kind of magical aura. “Even if she sleeps, she doesn’t want to be alone. She’s like a chic lady, like a kept woman with her personal maid,”  the  designer had said. Additionally, he informed The Cut in 2015 that Choupette had earned $3.18 million in the previous year for endorsing German and Japanese products.  In addition, to grooming services and lavish diets, Choupette has  a walking daily at 6.30am, and is brushed (the first of six times a day) and her eyes cleaned using Ocryl. Disappointingly, she is not vegan, and instead subsists on Hill’s Science Plan and carbon-filtered water. Her day-to-day life involves a bodyguard, a personal chef and two maids, and, when possible, she practices cat yoga. Has her own office and has even done photo shoots and an art exhibit. According to Vogue Paris, her treat is dipping her nose in Lagerfeld’s butter, or cappuccino crème.

When traveling by plane, yes I said plane, she apparently is not fond of seat belts.
Beautiful relaxation corner.
Her own wheels!!! 
The question of who will assume responsibility of this in-demand feline is therefore not just a sentimental one, but a financial one. How is Choupette coping in the wake of her owner’s death? We contacted a Chanel representative, but as of press time we have not received a response. However, it’s safe to say that since the fashion legend seems to have been almost universally beloved by the models, designers, business associates and celebrity fans with whom he interacted, Choupette will be taken in by a doting new owner soon enough. No one would let anything happen to Karl Lagerfeld’s cat, especially given her considerable net worth. I even told Chanel, she'd be a excellent addition to the Casa du Borghese.

But is case you missed the point of the blog, as the Mistress Social Director, this cat is treated better then me!!!!!! Where's my filet mignon? My plane? My pampering services? I have no fringe benefits here. And if one of you say,  you get to drink copious amounts of free gin and see the mistress's big junk swinging in his nakedness, I'll throw this here stapler at your head.... and possibly the daily planner...Naomi Campbell hasn't anything over my aiming abilities. This is more what I get...
But I'm not bitter.

38 comments:

  1. Abby is horrified! And wants a raise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot girl, I'd be happy with a bottle of his perfume first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling little pussy! as for you, missy, you get full use of the houseboyz. better watch your loose lips, as they might cost you your job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I get fired I'll come to chez anna marie to work

      Delete
  4. Huh, Miss Moorecock, I'm not sure if Buster Borghese will like be upsurfed by a pampered puss? And I wouldn't mind seeing a swinging penis attached to a cute guy everyday.


    *ducts flying stapler*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all fun and game till you get hit in the face by it.

      Delete
  5. Choupette is a real choupinette! What a beautiful cat! I'm not even a cat person. Now Miss Moorecock, with due respect, I hear the Casa is an excellent employer, and chartable house in the county. Just look at all he does for the arts... and taking in those very handsome wanton boys...and he is always supporting the arts at some go-go boy bar to save that art of dance. AND FREE GIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You come here to fill in till I get back from my vacation.

      Delete
  6. Poor Ms. Moorecock! Does the Mistress ever throw you a bone? Do you at least get an atta gurl? I for one think you're doing a great job, but I ain't got the funds to steal you away. I also don't have a social to direct. Oh, well, say la vee :)
    By the way, that is one pretty pussy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it hard being beautiful and working at the same time.

      Delete
    2. Yep, uh huh, that's the reason I haven't worked for a quarter of a century!

      Delete
  7. I'd take her. but my British Shorthair is happy being an only cat. All attention on HIM! =^.,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea he had a cat. It's beautiful, but I think I'd still have to pick seeing the mistress's piece swing naked over taking the cat. Just saying, must be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems no pushy lovers in this group....all cock lovers you ask me.

      Delete
  9. Choupette certainly lived the life. I’m sure uncle Karl left provisions in her will to take her of his beloved kitten

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cat has had a better life than most of our lives- combined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I selflessly volunteer to be Choupette's legal guardian and look after all her assets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How will she ever do without a makeup artist and personal assistant.. This is beyond sick. I think you both have cases.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With the Mistress and houseboys, do you really need filet mignon?

    Pretty puss thought! Those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And who will the cat leave the millions too?

    Now if you feel you need to resign, I'll be glad to take your position Moorecock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank goodness. my knees were getting chalsted

      Delete
  15. With all this inheritance money floating around that little Choupette is sure to get, will need to watch for the circling sharks. I wish her well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's beautiful and has the bright inquisitive look of a smart cat. I'd take her in a heartbeat. As a bloke, cats have given me more love than I could ever fathom. I love doggies too but cats handle my travelling for work much better.

    Your as crazy as the Mistress, Miss Moorecock

    ReplyDelete
  17. My god dear, you have the whole east wing of the Casa and houseboys at your demand, what more you need?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was the lifestyle to which my cat, Her Royal Highness, always aspired but alas, I did not have the financial wherewithal to provide her with it. We all have our disappointments in life.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, Kitty!

    So pretty! Poor Kitty. I hope you find another caretaker who will love you and care for you just as much as your last loved one.

    Rest In Peace, Karl Lagerfeld.

    And I'm sure Ms Moorecock surely deserves a raise and a fur coat to warm her this winter. And I'm sure she's a classy lady and would never stoop to anything as low as rolling around nekkid in Maddie's bed or rubbing her family jewels on the glassware...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Ms Moorecock, you are welcome to come and work at Wonky-Words. I have a quirky attic room where you could stay, and a fondness for feeding my staff gruel and codfanglers. Think about it, I may not be able to make this tempting offer ever again.
    Sx
    P.S Bring the cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gruel and codfangers? are you on a staff budget?

      Delete
  21. My father once said, in the next life I want to come back as that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is such a beautiful cat...one the most pretty I have seen. She'd fit right in at the Casa....or may even replace you dear.... now I too have a position for you if you like. It over in the red light district doing charity work. Let me know !

    ReplyDelete
  23. A SAD LOSS BUT GREAT DAY TO BE A CAT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty pussy - and, mind you, I don't say that to just anyone! I'm sure the Mistress would beef things up for you a tad, if you asked. I mean, isn't everyone entitled to an increase every so often???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of his infamous increase!!!!

      Delete
  25. I better now show this to my kitties. Terri will mope around in jealousy, while Torrie will want to beat Choupette up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Honey, you have to get yourself a pussy.
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!