Saturday, November 22, 2014

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 
This week the Candy Shop is opening it's doors to the likes of some very delicious candy with some nice buff assets of Steven Dehler, who is a model, bartender, and a pretty good piano player. He is from Southern California if you couldn't tell from his blond hair and blue eyes. He been modeling for years now and seems to be a natural at it, showing us his wonderful assets, have you seen those legs... but says he won' do frontal nudity. A classy gal I'm guessing. I had just met his acquaintance and I'm not usually attracted to other blondes, but was very smitten with his looks and personality. I was even more happy to hear he plays for my team but, alas, has a long term boyfriend. So lets all sample from afar shall we.......
 

I love a guy that can tickle the ivories.....
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Some very hawt white meat, and just in time for thanksgiving!!!!! I will definitely take those legs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think my computer melted when he appeared....steven is just so hot and sexy!!!!! You lucky bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT! I have a ivory he can tickle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's hot all over..... I'll gladly volunteer to cool him down, Steven can come back anytime to my place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice,my smoke detectors just went off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He wins the wet t-shirt contest at Casa bob y Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Hotter than hell!!! Steve is looking fantastic in these shots, talk about ripped and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite bartenders and a great guy!!! Met several times. Talk about a great ass et! And yes........taken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our eyes don't know where to look first!!!!!! I love blond guys, I'll take three to go please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steven has a totally ripped muscular body that is perfect! His chest, traps, shoulders, arms, abs, even legs are incredible!!!!!! That opening pic...........

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wet t-shirt has never looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He IS seriously sexy - very seriously sexy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Candy Shop is the best ever!

    WATTA MAN, WATTA MAN, WATTA MIGHTY GOOD MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy this post, but must say what a great choice this week!! I have been a fan of Steven for some time now and he has turned into an amazingly gorgeous sexy guy! His recent work with Michael Thomas shows off the results of his training so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to come play with Steven's sometime. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Handsome face, athletic and smooth body. I dig the domestic stud look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that is one fine specimen of a man! My goodness! Loving your candy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I usally go for dark meat on Thanksgiving... wait a minute. How did food get mixed up in the candy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  19. PAY DIRT! I'd be more than happy to strip off that wet tee shirt off that amazing chest. That thought should keep my hands busy.........

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!