Friday, June 21, 2013

Shoving off Again!

 

Yes,  again...time to pack and leave my ever faithful Casa du Borghese again my sweet peas!
 
 I'm trying  to do my very best to travel lighter, but , huh, yeah it doesn't appear to be happening........
 
 
 
 
 
hee, hee, just kidding, I really do travel light,  and I'm good at packing a lot in. But rest assure two cases going with me are my all purpose liqueur case.......
 
 
 
After all, one does tend to get parched on these road trips and my new case for my pool sundries......
 
 
I have always wanted a Pan Am bag,  and what a find at the Lemoyne Marketplace for $13! And the last owner even had written postcards they received left in it!!!! How neat. But this will be good to transport my pool supplies and wet bathing suit. I had dinner with my friend last night who was appalled I was leaving again. You need ANOTHER VACATION for Christ sakes!?! To which I replied with my G&T.......
 
 photo tumblr_mgottdSpMl1ql5yr7o1_400_zps8565f462.gif
 
So the Lad and I are off to New Haven, where we have things planned and drinks one night with the handsome Brody, one of my readers. We hoped to stop and see Grey Gardens on the way, but alas, it won't be in the cards this trip. So I'm off....but would also like to thank everybody for your kind, funny and some bold comments yesterday....glad you enjoyed! So ....beautiful New Haven is waiting for me,  so please do excuse me, I'll be returning in a week. In the meantime my house is your house so please feel free to stop by and use the pool.  Can someone smell smoke? Oh wait, that would be MY LOINS THAT ARE ON FIRE. Quick, make like Nicki Minaj at an ass jiggling convention and pound the alarm , it's just my ever hospitable cabana boys to meet your every need!!!!!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Relax and enjoy! Tootles darlings!
 
xoxo
 

36 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/21/2013

    Have a safe trip and a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again! Well have a good time in chic new haven! Don't mind me if I now take a dip with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure 'The Boys' will be in good hands!

    Safe travels .... Gin up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you forgetting anything mistress?dont be gone to long this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. You and big Ang should about sum this trip up! Have a good one, we'll miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. "and I'm good at packing a lot in" - I bet you are, you naughty boy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we still talking about the tackle box from yesterday? Or the rod?

      Delete
  7. Have great sinfully good time! Anne Marie took the words right out my mouth! Ouch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got the Pan Am case for you wet bathing suit? Do you plan on taking it off in a crowd? If so , can we have pictures? Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be lucky if a suit gets put on.

      Delete
  9. The second picture about sums up my travels!!!! I adore the picture as I love old luggage. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first guy on the gator? Hubba hubba, your too kind to us! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally see you doing the whole Big Ang "whatever"! LOL! You and the Lad alone , on a trip is just bound to get ,huh, sluty? no, messy, no. handful I think you sum it up. Don't be gone to long Mistress we miss your antics when your awall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have NO PROBLEM laying my head there and waiting for your return. Have a good one Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shame there isn't a hole in that there pillow!

      Delete
  13. You little jet setter you! Have fun and and have a gin sling for moi! Now which houseboy do I want for swim lessons........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why so many suitcases? Not like you ever wear swim trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Mistress! What a fabulous yet tiring life you live! I love that Pam Am bag. Perfect statement and a pinch of camp for a pool , no? New Haven is quite a neat town to visit, so arty. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One can never have too many vacations. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have an a amazing trip! and make sure to not drink the town dry, I'll be their with my partner in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not fond of rafts, do the houseboys have any other floatation devices we can use?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have always wanted a travel liqueur case, and a stable of house boys. Maybe I'm just bi? Have a wonder get-away!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wouldn't mind having the square cuts the guy on the gator is wearing...love me my square cuts. I also like what's in them. Hey!!! Have a nice trip and make some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want the Pan Am bag. I hope you won't give the porters a hard time with your piles of luggage when checking in. Watch that package also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now we see you now we don't!
    You simply have to train your pool boys more...Im burning here. We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that the boys should use their "pool noodles" to help us float better. A trick learned from you? Have a great trip with the Lad

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well have a good time! Why does the boy on the gator remind me of you in a pool? That's what I picture except with a gin in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can you hear me NOW? I will miss you. At the same time I am very happy that you will be enjoying another getaway with some debauchery I can keep up anymore. Your leaving me in the hands of these pool boys? Is there a manual? It's been a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What??? You hardly had time to unpack from your last trip! Your houseboys will soon think of you as an occasional visitor rather than the Head Mistress! Have a safe trip and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. But your feet have barely stayed still before you left again!!! Make like Nicki Minaj at an ass jiggling convention? I should be so lucky. Have a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete
  28. So soon already! Have a great trip and a good time! Try not to cause to much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just so you know, the city has ordered more gin, just to be safe! Looking forward to meeting you-finally, I think. And will you be bringing some pool boys with you? I like the trio there, but gator boy will also do.

    ReplyDelete
  31. When are you back? And do you trust t leave the houseboys by themselves? And if I do go swimming I'll need to use one of there floatations devices.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have a great time away!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!