Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAME!!!



I would like to take the time to wish one of my bestest, and longtime friends and sister Mame, aka David Dust a very HAPPY and SPECIAL BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I wish I could be up there to celebrate in person with you! Knowing Mame, I'm sure she will par take of some kind of cock-a-tail and maybe a trip to the Urges to get her....well, lets just say alot of birthday spanks!!!! I'm so glad I have you in my life for friendship and laughter. You are a real special person!!! Can you believe how lonnnnnng we have known each other? And you know what I'm really thinking.



And I would have loved to send you a cake, but you know how that goes.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! We love ya!

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/25/2010

    Funny cards. Gotta keep those in mind for a future birthday!

    And that guy. Woooo-baby. Buns you could eat cake of off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail the Queen of Dust Bunnies!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Maddie -

    You dizzy bitch, my birthday is tomorrow! So there's still time to make another rum cake and send it to me. Better yet, just send the rum!!

    Thank you for the well-wishes, Darling.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now you know what I'm wondering about. You drop these hints that intrigue me so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone with a catalog that big of papi's is a ok in my book. Happy Birthday David!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of yours is a friend of mine! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, that's just like you to bake a cake and you get all the liquer! And to David I hope you have a wonderful Birthday darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday David, try not to party to hard!!!!! Love those blunt cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday honey! Probably a good thing the Mistress is in Philly and you in New York. The Urges could spell trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. David- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! If youe like the Mistress you will have your hands full I'm sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Batina8/25/2010

    LOL,LOL,LOL! Your two birthdays together would be Intervention!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL to David comment! Your right David, the Mistress is a silly slut, but what did you expect? She was probably drunk making you the rum cake and couldn't remember which end was up!!!! Happy Birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/25/2010

    Love his blog. Happy happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!