Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SHARON NEEDLES...HOLLYWOODN'T

 

I have always love Sharon Needles...such a creative queen. Here is the fabulous gothic dark one now with her newest... where Sharon gets inspired by  real-life Hollywood horrors, like the deaths of Elizabeth “The Black Dahlia” Short, iconic actress Jayne Mansfield, and Manson Family murder victim Sharon Tate in her latest video Hollywoodn’t, directed by Santiago Felipe. “I wanted to take that darkness and convey old Hollywood stories that turned up in tragedy,” said Needles, adding the focus was on “disturbing and sad stories of women who met their demise in Hollywood” and “dark satire and cruel humor at the expense of real women whose lives were unfortunately cut short. I have an obsession with Hollywood, and I have an obsession with death.”  The video also features NYC'S fabulous dark queen, Severely Mamed as the news reporter.

10 comments:

  1. A great video - and I can relate to it. Long ago I lived in a Benedict Canyon house which was very close to the place on Cielo Dr. where Sharon Tate was murdered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove Needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it to Sharon! All the tragic Hollywood references in this music video are absolute perfection.. Sharon Tate, The Black Dahlia, and Marilyn Monroe have such sad endings to their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, these are some poor soles indeed.This song is so mysterious and giving me shivers all over my body. There is a lot of hidden messages in this song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thomas Simmons8/16/2016

    Watched Sharon perform this live at the Drag Superstars show in Montreal Quebec for there Pride Festival and was an amazing performance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon keeps on entertaining!!! I feel her and Jinkx are truly doing amazing things, more so then any other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I did enjoy the Sharon Tate and Elizabeth Short/Black Dhalia references. That was exactly where I would have gone with a Hollywood theme. And I actually don't hate the song, I'm enjoying this album. Her album is actually very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, amazing, and stunning. She went from the spooky queen of season 4 to the glamourous spooky queen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hollywood leaves me cold. Don't get me wrong I don't mind living a short drive away from it, but there's something about that place I can't quite put my finger on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon is such an inspiration. I love her so much and I adore her style of drag,she breaks the mold with a new style.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!