Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE.....

 
.......but he also plays with his instrument beautifully!!! I know.... I have seen it on several occasions! He just grabs his stunning instrument and just plays the hell out of it getting me all worked up, often giving me goosebumps and chills. You do know I'm talking about his violin right? Christopher Marchant is a member of the all gay quartet Well-Strung String Quartet. I have had the privilege to see them several times in P-Town and right here in Philadelphia area. But isn't Christopher just so darn handsome??? And a musical talent, what a lethal combination!!! Here is a recent magazine cover he did where he shed his clothes to reveal an oasis in this cold weather........
 

Who knew playing the strings could give one such a ripped body right???? Although I'm sure he does more than that! Anyone know where I put my vapors? I'm feeling a bit faint.......



 
And yet again, I'll be heading out to see them in May when they hit the Rrazz Room right here in New Hope again. Maybe their waiting for a invitation to the Casa du Borghese? I'll make sure they get one this time! Check out their music sometime and their site above, they are all quite talented and easy on the eyes! I and a reader, Anne Marie have been trying to get together, maybe I should drag her.
 
I hope she would behave.

27 comments:

  1. Don't mind me. I'm just here staring and smiling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA ! What I think is great, is because of his and the group being adorable it has gotten many more interested in music, which is great. I too have seen them there great. And yes.....Chris is smoking these days!!!!! Hell, I carry around a Cello and can't get muscles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's is always a pleasure to look at Christopher Marchant naked. Lucky you,,,I wished they'd come this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep checking their site, it seems they are traveling more and hitting more locations

      Delete
  4. Mistress Maddie & Anne Marie... sounds like trouble to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress, you should have them show you how to play a instrument. It would be a nice change from the skin flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why change when your so good at something?

      Delete
  6. Chris Marchant has been prettyfying P-town for a couple of summers already. And I ain't complaining. Last summer when he played in front of you.....I think your jaw is sill laying on Commercial Street dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well wind it up and send it back to me!

      Delete
  7. swoon......I wouldn't mind play with his instrument!!!! I would love to see them sometime, but they have never been around here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And what a fine intrusment it is too!!!!! I'd play it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so clutching my pearls. So shocked.

      Delete
  9. BEHAVE, YOU SAY?

    (la la la la, I can't hear you, I'mma too busy playing his instrument!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop blowing honey, your turning blue!

      Delete
  10. He certainly has big hands... And i just love a man that's not over plucked...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to see him flex his bow.
    Pluck his strings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a nice flex it has I'm guessing.

      Delete
  12. Is he available for private serenades? Oh my goodness! I have seen them and they are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if he is, he's coming here first sister!

      Delete
  13. I never tire of you featuring Christopher or Well Strung. He is so ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is Chris Marchant multi-racial? Damn he’s exotic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has become very clear to me, it has been far too long since I’ve had a decent “date”. And your right, he sure does play the violin beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All that beauty and some musical talent to boot! What a great package (we assume - pity, he didn't share more). Love your blog, hon. Sorry I have been so absent. I promise to catch up on your past posts soon. Take good care of yourself! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! With my schedule, I've been a little behind myself handsome. And if Well Strung hits your area be sure to go, you and your beau will love them! xoxo

      Delete
  17. Oh.my! Running to view website now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I'm guessing the rest of his character we can't see is very nice also. Would love to find out

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!