Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy Valentines to all you sweet hearts today!!!
 
 
Valentine treasures are people who
have often crossed your mind,
family, friends and others who you have not met, too,
who in your life have shined

the warmth of love or a spark of light
that makes you remember them;
no matter how long since you've actually met,
each one is a luminous gem,

who gleams and glows in your memory,
bringing special pleasures,
and that's why this Valentine comes to you:
You're one of those sparkling treasures!
 


I have always loved Valentine's Day, a day for love, after all, I've always been a lover not a fighter!!!! I loved the little Valentine parties in grade school where you would make the little mailbox and receive little cards, and even later to past loves where we would have nice dinners and some very naughty ways to celebrate....like being tied up!!! But this year.......
Clutch your pearls.....for the Mistress won't be seeing the Lad, who I saw last weekend, the Firemen, who will be on duty, or the Professor, who sent me a lovely Valentine greeting.... but will later tonight be having some beers with my straight neighbor Nathan!!!!! How is this possible?!?!? He is very gay friendly....... in the meantime time I wish you all ....
 
A SWEET VALENTINE'S DAY
 

12 comments:

  1. You're spending Valentine's Day with your straight neighbour Nathan? Just remember that the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is a 6 pack of beer! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pile those petit fours on my plate, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Push the snow aside and cupid away! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines handsome! Are you now trying to infiltrate the straight boys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always manage to capture such a beautiful holiday post!!!!! Such nice and tempting sights! I love the poem. Happy love day to you Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day! I just love the Daisy and Donald Duck clips! Have a good time with the beers

    ReplyDelete
  8. A straight guy?!?!? I have got to hear how this turns out! happy valentines Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MHAW!!! LOVE YA, HON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SMOOCHES to my nearby boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A straight dude!?!? Ok that is hot! Have a great Valentines Day! Love the Donald gifs!!!! An evening of the Mistress getting ready???

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of a sudden all I want is some sweets! Thanks and Happy Hearts Day to you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!