Sunday, February 16, 2014

GUILTY PLEASURE

  You know we all have them. I have posted several of mine from time to time. It's those little pleasures we enjoy and can't seem to get away from, but bring such fun and pleasure to our lives. Well my newest one just happens to be a blog. About a week and a half ago when the huge ice storm hit and took out my power, from time to time I was reading blogs from my phone. I happened to check mine and saw a new commenter, so I had to check this out. And I have been left breathless since!
 
 
Tomass Hawkke is his name and his beautiful blog is Tomass Hawkke's Naked Nature for reasons seen above!  Tomass lives in the deepest wilderness of the cold Canada. He wonders the woods and beautiful locales there taking some of the most stunning photography I have seen. This hot Canadian, who makes a trapper hat look damn sexy, just also happens to take these pictures as self portraits, many times in fun poses!!!! With parts exposed! The photos are not only stunning and picturesque, but at the same time you can tell he is having a great time doing this as his playful side comes out, no pun intended!!! I  was immediately hooked that afternoon just looking at the talent and beauty of these photos, it is just amazing, but I don't know how he stands to bare all in those temps. Tomass has a hard bound photography book called " A Crack Without Glass" which is a collection of unabashed self-portraits taken in seasoned rural buildings. The photographs illustrate the rustic character of the tumble downs and the lusty thoughts fired by their rich history. I may have to look into that for my collection. If you know me I am drawn to blogs first for visuals, as I am very visual person, for funny or snark writings, for camp or just plain old fun, and also to see what others do and share about their lives, and this blog seems to have a lot of these in one place, and his boy bits aren't bad either!!!!! Check him out sometime, it really is quite stunning. And Tomass, thank you for sharing these photographs with us, you warmed my otherwise cold day during that storm.

20 comments:

  1. Canadians are tough, you know. A little cold doesn't bother us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be all the warm libations you have.

      Delete
  2. I will have to check this out! I already like what I see in that picture above!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have been apparently moved by this blog, and judging from the above picture, I'm guessing the coffeetable book is pretty amazing. I too will have to check this Canadian out. We can never have to many guilty pleasures I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do check it out, you know I love me a talented man.

      Delete
  4. I went and checked it out and LOVED IT! The pictures are quite stunning and who doesn't love when a cute guy is flashing us. I have to go back when I get more time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. judging from the picture above I'm guessing he would leave a lasting impression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm guessing with that impression it does!!!!!

      Delete
  6. WOW! Thanks for sharing the link. Nice to see he has such personality in the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we know I enjoy a lot of personality.

      Delete
  7. Well mistress maddie, you've made my cheeks all pink, and I'm not referring to the ones that turn rosy in the snow.

    Thank you for your kind and generous words. I am most content on my photographic adventures in the woods and your post makes the inevitable frozen fingers and toes (and various other parts) all the more bearable (or should that be bare-able?).

    It means a lot to me that you enjoy my photographs, and that you shared your thoughts in this way.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome my new friend. When I enjoy something I firmly believe in sharing it, I after all have never been a athletic supporter..... but a artistic supporter!!!!!

      Delete
    2. What a great blog!!!! I just spent time going through some many beautiful post. And just how he keeps such a nice "hang" in the cold beats me.

      Delete
  8. damn fine photography in that blog. oh yeah, and (blush) manflesh! thanks for sharing the linky, mistress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!!!! I love supporting the arts, and handsome artist!

      Delete
  9. Im guessing he make a nice snow angel! I hate the cold, I don't know how he does it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally see how that beautiful site could be addictive. wow is all I have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great scenery! I don't know which I find more beautiful the landscape or that nice body! Very talented eye, and great feeling to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just what I needed, another hot guy to drool over.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!