Monday, February 3, 2014

I NEED A SLEIGH....AND COCK-A-TAIL

Well, I know you all will be surprised and clutch your pearls when I tell you we received another 10"inches of snow and sleet again!!!! I really am thinking of trading in the car for two Clydesdale horses and a sleigh!!!! I made it to work today, but then all hell broke loose, that hag Mother Nature cut loose, and it took me almost two and half hours to get home ,where upon, I got my luxury motorcar good and stuck in my parking spot!!!!! I'll deal with that later....after all, tomorrow in another day! The good thing was no traffic, but I must look on the bright side.....it was quite a beautiful drive home to the Casa, even if I did have whiten knuckles.
 
 
This is usually a four lane road through New Hope..... almost a complete white out....
 

Some scenes around the neighborhood like the spectacular Mercer Castle.....
 
 
The Lion House, where all the hot college jocks hang out. *makes mental not to stop in sometime to size and chat up the boys*
 

Snowmen abound.....
 
 
Finally made it home. Love the light beam coming in.....
 
 
The only birds even out and about on the window sill were the Junco's.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
I managed, as one can see, to get home in one piece....finally.....
 
 
After I was in awhile, I decided to go out and catch some wintery snaps for you all! I will say, as hard as that drive home was, and the snow does make for a stressful drive home, It really is beautiful to look at. Here at some pictures by the stream that is on the grounds here.....
 
 
And now for a nice strip, a hot bath, some candles, and then a nice over due gin and tonic!!!!! Then later I invited the "English teacher" over for dinner........
 
 
I have already told my assistants to expect me in late.

32 comments:

  1. I really am thinking of trading in the car for two Clydesdale horses and a sleigh --- and a yellow Labrador puppy (ala the Budweiser ad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get younger and handsomer by the day!

    if that bitch mother nature doesn't stop fucking us over with snow, we will be dead before we share cock-a-tails! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fret not.....he'll just send driver to retrieve you.

      Delete
  3. You put together a amazing post! It is beautiful, but to be honest, right now, I'm sizing up your nice body, sorry, I call it as I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between you Cali and cooper I can feel the love!

      Delete
  4. yeah, the snow is pretty. But Good Gawd boy do you make clothes look good!!!! Glad your safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least in this picture, you can't see he is trying to tell us it's a hard on 4 o clock!!!

      Delete
  5. Mistress, you do take some great pictures! And if you get the sleigh, just think of the hot toddy's you can enjoy on the way o work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simply beautiful post!! My favorite is those of the stream. I just love the area your in, but I adore Bucks County as it is. I so wish my son were gay so I could match you to up! You look anything but stressful dear. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The area you live in looks incredible!!!! A castle? The birds pictures are so cute, you get close! Stay warm......as Im sure you will, you resourceful minx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd. Be MORE then HAPPY to help you shed those clothes and bath before company arrives! 😈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a fine line between having a good time, and behaving like a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

      Delete
  9. I'm sorry, but the snow is pretty and you have a wonderful post as always. You are just getting pounded up there! And is that I bird under the glass dome on your counter? Next to the Hendrick's? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " You are just getting pounded " no puns dear, even thought you probably speak the truth.

      Delete
  10. You amaze me that you find beauty in everything around you! So beautiful. You also amaze me that your NOT at the Lion House!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't hate me because it's beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snow is beautiful. Would you like dreary, overcast 60 degree weather instead? I can throw in a snow warning for higher elevations about ten miles east.

    Throw in a four-wheel drive car so I can practice drifting on your city streets and we'll trade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. no sympathy from me....
    this fucking frozen hell i live in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't you be making mouse surprise?

      Delete
  14. Beautiful pics... stay warm, Hon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear, this is what it must be like being in a snow globe! lovely post, darling Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goodness sake! Another snow! how much have you received thus far my friend? And is this the The North Pole? Oh, just your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and thoughtful post, Mistress! Love the winter wonderland pics,! I hope you have a wonderful evening. Spring has GOT TO BE around the corner no?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I envy anyone who has snow right now. It is so magical! Those birds even look cold, but what cute shots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That drive would have me un nerved, but at least it is a pretty drive. Love the Hendricks shot!!!! Hopefully a nice, relaxed evening will help us both, I'm so over the snow! And you look great-DAMN BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see some linguistics lessons coming up!?!? The English teacher will like what he sees for sure!!!! Dinner my foot,lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. very beautiful. love your photo delight!!!!! as well as the others! I love the snow but hate the cold! That Castle looks amazing. You live in quiet the area.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I promise all to keep both feet on the floor!!!!! Thank you for all your kind comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the snow too, but it isn't anywhere as pretty as the area your in! Those are some nice winter shots. And now I'm hearing about a monster storm coming?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I enjoyed your post, but no snow bums?

    Thank you for sharing. It's interesting to see the reaction to snow where it isn't so common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomass, thank you for the wonderful comment, coming from you and thanks for stopping by! Drop in again anytime!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!