Saturday, February 15, 2014

EVILLY DELICIOUS


Growing up, Sleeping Beauty was always my favorite movie. I had always hoped that one day my Prince would show up and kiss me awake, but that hasn't happened yet, but I digress. So it is no surprise I am anticipating Maleficent to hit the theaters this summer. Coco de Mere told me once I was a evil bitch just like Maleficent. Don't believe a word she says. I've never been evil.....maybe evilly tempting men..... then yes!

What is really impressive about this, has a actor ever captured the essence and style of an animated character more???? Good Gawd........ you be the judge..... I'll sip my Bloody Mary while you observe....
 
 
Angelina gives damn good face!!!!


And let us not forget when really mad and annoyed.....

 
will we see this?  I think this movie is gonna be phenomenal and when you have a great actress paired with Lana Del Rey singing the haunting soundtrack Once Upon a Dream ...it's giving me chills! And I'm already thinking this just may have to be this years Halloween costume. And then there's that laugh.......


 
For more fun find out which Disney villain you are here. Maybe Coco was right....My results were....


You are Maleficent, one of the most powerful spell casters of all time from Sleeping Beauty. Your  power is so cool, you can make men and children blow up by just looking at them. You magic specializes in Curses. I have been know to do that with kids and many of my ex boyfriends did disappear without a trace.........

15 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird seems to be a good actor too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! The Lana cover in the background got me more excited than I was before, and Angelina nailed every scene. The only thing I disliked was it made me think Disney meets Lord of the Rings with that battle scene. I have faith though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm really feeling this new trailer. Bonus points for that awesome cover of "Once Upon a Dream" by Lana Del Rey. Perfect tone-setting of what to expect. I got Cruella deVille, the nerve. I would have though that'd be PhiPhi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the first time I saw a side by side of the two, and WOW!!!! That's is pretty close right down to the staff and crow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney's animated classic is one of my all time favorite films- Angelina looks just perfect. The trailers are getting more enticing too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop listening to the Lana Del Rey song -- it gives the film a darker edge. I took the test and got Jafar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome casting option!!! You use your magic staff to I hear to tempt those men!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that Glen Close's Cruella was good, but this is just amazing, the likeness is uncanny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jolie and Maleficient match well - she'd probably be the only actress with the charisma and gravitas to pull this off, although I'd LOVE to see what CATE BLANCHETT would do with this (especially since she signed on to play Lady Tremaine for Disney as well .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am no great fan on Angelina Jolie, but her performance in the trailer alone makes this a yes for me, my affinity for Elle Fanning notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That laugh alone.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never been a fan of the Disney princesses because personally, I find the original dark fairy tales more interesting. This trailer just looks surprisingly good

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Maleficent as well... Bitches of a feather... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!