Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GRANDE DAME.........

 Just hold off on the throwing of rotten vegetables. This week, our Grande Dame is the fabulous Phi Phi O'Hara!!!!! 
 
 
At first I didn't care for her on the Drag Race, but after some time just kind of fell in love with her.  Sorry..... I love a good bitch. She was such a nasty, snippy bitch that I found myself digging beneath the surface, trying to find the compassionate soul beneath the layers of makeup and wigs which revealed the genuine Phi Phi O’Hara . And it was definitely there.  We saw it in her defensiveness. We saw it in her absolute determination and drive.  We saw it when she spoke about her distant relationship with her father.  But most importantly, we saw it in her talent.  Phi Phi O’Hara has that natural talent for propelling the spotlight onto herself and being a fabulous drag queen. After having seen her in Philly and meeting her now, it's so a façade, she was cool as hell, and such a sweet heart. And she has really taken her style to a whole new level. And not many queens can pull off such diverse looks and wig colors, and then there is the serious fierce paint!!!!  And that’s probably what I like most about her… and the fact that beneath the glitter and glam making her the Mean Girl of RuPaul’s Drag Race, she really exudes an incredible amount of confidence. Phi Phi is originally from San Antonio, Texas, but then needed a bigger platform... so she can now be seen in and around Chicago where she resides, but tours the country too.  Did I mention he’s super adorable out of drag? He is looking good these days!

10 comments:

  1. One of the nicest and friendliest queens I have met ! She always takes the time to talk to everyone and take a picture with anyone. She interacts with everyone on social media. You can tell she genuinely cares about her fans! Love you Phi Phi and I hope if there is an All Stars II you are on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I will admit she looks pretty damn fierce is these pictures! And one of the r more cute boys out of drag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the first shot!!!! Phi Phi really is quite a beautiful queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PhiPhi is beautiful, as a man or queen! Reminds me of Joan Crawford, a beauty and got down to business to turn in a performance, but misunderstood. I hope she goes far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be honest, she wasn't my favorite, but she looks down right amazing here!!!! Love the pink hair on her,that's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always liked her because it seems the black sheep is almost a under dog and in these pictures she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first shot is pretty fierce. She has to be cool to have a sense of humor about this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hot! Bitch owned her style in the pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice!!! I had always loved Phi Phi. Some me a drag queen who isn't a little bitchy! And at least she was all natural. Chad needs to stop with the plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hate her or love her.. MAMA IS FIRE. You Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!